• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of Demons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Its the year of 4024, and the world has been over ran by demons. There are few who lived through the disaster of 4016. Now those who lived and a few demons who are on the side of the humans have formed a rebel group and they are fighting the evil demons who are trying to overun the rest of the humans...Now it is up the rebels to take back control of the Empire of Loji.

form
    name:
    rebel or evil demon:
    discripion:
    other:

name:Sheena
    rebel or evil demon:rebel
    discription:
    World of Demons!

other:was appart of the evil demon side until her father was killed by the ammbassador. Now a demon on the rebel group.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    name: Charlie (B Barkin)
    rebel or evil demon: Dog? :D
    discripion: Do I really have to do this part? I know everyone's seen All Dogs go to Heaven. 0.o
    other: Dogs rock. :D

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    YaY!Care if I join?^^
    FORM
    Name:Sukuya
    rebel or evil demon:Rebel
    Discription:Tall,she wears a kumono but is cut at the bottom and has a long black string around her waist and is long sleeve,her hair color is light purple and her hair is in two pony tails,she also has a clip on her head and it is shaped like a moon,her eye color is green,when ever it hits the sun it turns the color blue*she doesn't know why it does that*Her skin is just like a new born baby,she has big eyes,her lips are crimsom red.
    Other:She has a weapon that is very long and heavy,only she can hold it,she is very stong maybe even stonger then most men.Her kicks are very hard;she doesn't hold back when it comes to fighting.She like's to adventure around places,U see her and in a moment U don't.Pooosssh!There she goe's gone.She is very light hearted,she's very naive sometimes.*I'm going to put more later...I'm tired...It's night...=.=Gotta do HomeWork...*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back