• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will the new series be in a new continuity?

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Will Pokemon Horizons be in a new continuity or stick to the old anime's timeline, because I don't think that Captain Pikachu would have the same character (personality-wise) as Ash's pikachu...

Last edited:

Jiggykoopbob

Local Pokémon loving Goomba. (Flair theme: SM64DS)
    Years
  • I hope it's not in a different continuity because i personally don't like the concept of a Hard reboot. And just hoping that they'd stay in Paldea for the majority of the series.

Also can there please be a talking pokémon in memory of Meowth? Which is one of my favorite anti heroes of all time.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Someone doesn't know the definition of 'hard reboot'

If it's a true 'hard reboot'... it'll be a completely new continuity

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I hope its in the same universe atleast would be cool if they do a side mention at some point of Ash being the world champ

Back