• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wii and pkmn Battle Rev

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    im thinkng of getting a wii and pkmn Battle Rev
    i would like to know some info About pkmn Battle Revolution before i get a wii and the pokemon game so could you guys give me some info about the game

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    if you like battles and know how to Ev Train your pokemon in D/P then this game is for you, otherwise don't bother because the main game is just battles (NO STORY OR MINI GAMES) and if you want to battle online EV Training is a MUST otherwise you WILL get slautered

Years
    Well lets lay down some features:

- Gets you Magmortar And Electivire And a special Pikachu.
    - It has commentary [Which is cool for a pokémon battle]

I dont actually know much other than that.
    All I know is I'm gonna buy it.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    it's fun if you like to see the graphics of your pokemon's moves go and KO the opponent. otherwise it has no story, and you get to customize your character's apperance. but you unlock different clothing and acceseries but really it's not a big role in the game. yeah, fun for watching but no story at all.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    if you like battles and know how to Ev Train your pokemon in D/P then this game is for you, otherwise don't bother because the main game is just battles (NO STORY OR MINI GAMES) and if you want to battle online EV Training is a MUST otherwise you WILL get slautered

You really don't realize that people GET Pokémon games for the battles... None of the Stadium-esque games had a story. And the need of EV's for online battling is a lie. The only time that "rule" comes in to line is when the n00bs use uber teams.

The game is great. The graphics are 9/10 for Wii (in my opinion) and the game play is an 8/10. The trainer customization is pretty nice, along with being able to change what you say when you enter battle, swith Pokémon, and winning and losing (And you can say ANYTHING, not default word list.) The stadiums are fun and original, and nothing like the first 2 Stadiums. If you're a lover of Pokémon, you should really get the game.

And the Wii speaks for itself. With Pokémon Snap coming out on Virtual Console this month, Pokémon Ranch, and being able to play Game Cube games, Pokémon fans love it.

So yeah..get it if you love Pokémon.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Snikerz35@Do you mean palkia and dialga i caught dialga on pkmn diamond
    Jake@so its only based on battles?
    lunux@I heard its in 3D is that true?
    Skii@ so in the game i star of with those three pokemon?
    i only have one question now..... Could i import pokemon from the nintendo wii to my ds? And also if i can import them from a wii will there OT say poketopia and if so would they be classified as event pokemon??????????

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    You only get Magmotar, Electivire and Pikachu from unlocking them and send'em on your DS via Mystery Gift.

Yes their OT will be of Poketopia but you only "clone" your own Pokes to your Wii, not migrate them.

Yes it's only battle-based and in 3-D but, if you don't send your own pokes to fight with, you'll be bored...

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    No no no :P
    But you can kinda clone them to use on your Wii game

Nothing is interfering with your DS gamepack, it stay how it is but your pokes are like copied to your Wii if you wanna use them...

And if you lvl up or have other pokes and things... you can update your Wii game from your DS, since it already have a "copy" of your game

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Pokémon Battle Revolution is a mediocre installment of the Pokémon series and a near-worthless effort as the first Pokémon game on Wii. It lacks innovation and is incredibly shallow when regarding certain areas, including that of battles and online features. Sure, the DS-Wii connectivity is great, but soon it'll come off as a slow and cubersome task, and the player starts to realize that it's all but a gimmick. All in all, it's a fun game, but for the first 2 hours, considering the fact that it lacks an actual story mode, which would be expected in a game of the current generation. Graphics are a bit of a disappointment as well, when compared to other good first-party games out there like Metroid and Mario. Not worth the price IMO.

Don't buy a Wii for PBR; buy a Wii for the other fantastic games out there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Thats very true. Im getting a Wii for other great installments of Pokemon and Mario & Sonic at the Olympics and other cool games like that

Out of the games that you've mentioned, none of them is good, because a), there are no "other installments of Pokémon", and b), Mario & Sonic is a mediocre game, too.

scorpyo

Is afraid of the Unown
    Years
    Is the online battling live or computer controlled like in the DS battle tower? Also, can you update your copied pokemon list so if one of your pokemon on the wii learned a better move on the DS, can you recopy it over?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back