• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Wierd Glitch

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    The wierdest thing happen to me on the GTS just now. I was doing the cloning glitch and I was offering my level 100 Palkia for a level 100 Dialga and I got it cloned and I got the Dialga at the same time! So I have them both!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The wierdest thing happen to me on the GTS just now. I was doing the cloning glitch and I was offering my level 100 Palkia for a level 100 Dialga and I got it cloned and I got the Dialga at the same time! So I have them both!

How's that weird? The cloning glitch still has one Pokemon go up for trade. It just means that you got a quick reply AND that you ripped some poor kid off.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I was offering a level 100 shiny Palkia which is hacked for a level 100 Dialga, trying to clone it but then I go the Dialga which is also hacked and level 100. So now I put the level 100 Shiny Palkia trying to clone it again and I got a LEGIT palkia level 100. Now I have a shiny palkia level 100, dialga level 100, palkia level 100 LEGIT.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Lol nice. Yeah, the GTS was really lagging a while ago. I was trying to clone my shiny Cresselia. I did it and turned off the game blah blah and then went back in the check her summary and she turned NONSHINY and she was nicknamed the OT's name. That made me so worried and I tried to bring her back and it took a whole minute to check the GTS's status and I finally got her back and she was back to normal again... Huzzah. What a weird day. 8D There's a lot of errors in the GTS and it messes/crashes too much. :S

Back