• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Battle Tournament for Get-Together!

What would you rather see in this tournament?

• Shoddy+OU Singles+OU Doubles

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Shoddy+UU Singles+UU Doubles

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (post what you want)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'll be honest..

Those pokemon are gross. >8D

We have to offer what's hot, yesh. o3o

Movie Arceus, shiny EV'd, etc..

1st: Pick out of 3 awesome prizes
    2nd: Pick out of 3 nice prizes
    3rd/4th: Pick out of 2 decent prizes

I can breed a shiny flawless Pokemon. RNG abuse ftw, lol. I should enter this tourney with my beasts... Alas.
    Standard winners circle pls. No one cares about 4th place lol. xP

Have we decided singles vs doubles vs uu vs shoddy yet?

TBs comp got a virus... why am I not surprised?

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Apparently we are still trying to kill each other over that. Wasn't Shoddy gonna be a separate event?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Cherii, imma bite your arm off. :<

I'm trying to back up my files via photobucket or PM, seeing as I just had a virus in April so I got rid of my back up. You know, the 4th or so time around, my female laptop would catch on and not talk to strangers. I did not expect this to happen so soon. I don't go on any nasty sites; just PC. >:C

I don't care what you guys decide (just stop the bickering, lol), but does this last for 3 days? Bogus. Don't expect everyone to be available to battle then, huh, if we have to go through a round in a day. D8

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I don't care what you guys decide (just stop the bickering, lol), but does this last for 3 days? Bogus. Don't expect everyone to be available to battle then, huh, if we have to go through a round in a day. D8
    That's the only way to do it. :[ We'll have to be pretty strict on the rules. If you weren't available on one day, you're disqualified and the opponent gets a free pass. If neither were available, both will be disqualified and the opponent from the next round gets a free pass. :/

Anyways, we'll have to use these 3-4 days wisely, so we'll need to start sign-ups 1-2 days before the Get-together starts amirite?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Actually yes, we need the early start. Or else the whole thing will go to waste.

So we will probably need 5 days of sign up at least. One thread for single and another for double. If we have one for OU/UU it's gonna die so don't :(

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    So just to get everything straight, we need to get everything planned.

I'm willing to provide prizes for all of them. That's my set job, though if you need me for anything else, I'm probably available. I might not be able to keep contact throughout the tournament because my parents don't want me to take my laptop to the beach...though my ipod might allow thread access. Anyway, just what am I needed for? I think we need to get roles straight before the actual tournament begins.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Alright, I give in. :( I can host Shoddy tournament; I'm more familiar with it and I hosted one before. :< Doesn't really matter if it's 3 divisions of the Battle Tournament or if it's split into two events really.

sasune, could you add a poll to this thread?

like....

Shoddy + OU + UU
    Shoddy + OU Singles + OU Doubles

Seeing as most people prefer Shoddy anyways. :x We'll need three actual "hosts" for each division. WK seems to be fapping over OU so he can take that. :( Someone needs to take UU or Doubles, K9 or TB, ursula if he wants to.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'll be wanting to host doubles for sure, you know :3

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Okay, everyone. There is now a poll on this...though I think I overdid it with doubles. I meant for it to be UU Singles and OU Singles on the second option, but if you want it, please post it. I hope this helps a lot, as we're going to need to start the sign ups today...or tomorrow...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Voted for Shoddy + OU + UU. I propose we just let them choose whether they want a single or a double battle :/

Ursulaaaaa we need to make the sign-up thread in the Battle Stadium is that okay?

We need to get the prizes ready. Quickly people. D8< 4 days left. Just add to the list~

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh damn, so little time already?! :O

Umm.. K, I know my shinies may be worthless but can I still add them? As well as a possibly EV trained Rayquaza bu no way in hell to know for sure @~@

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Sure, I guess.

I'm giving in on the UU thing. I've went around asking and people do prefer doubles. :< The poll won't be used fast enough and we need to start the sign-up threads today and no later than tomorrow.

So do we want a 32 man doubles tourney or 16 man?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I've posted the Shoddy one already. We'll post the Singles as soon as Erik comes back online. I'm making modifications for the doubles.

PRIZES PEOPLE. >:(

Years
    I thought that Shoddy was going to be a separate event....?
    What happened to that?

I mean, this is a WiFi Battle Tournament, I thought. D;

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I thought that Shoddy was going to be a separate event....?
    What happened to that?

I mean, this is a WiFi Battle Tournament, I thought. D;
    It doesn't really matter that much does it? :x Just a name.

omgizzle ;o;

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
    Hi! Sorry for interrupting, but I just noticed that sasuneuchiha, one of your hosts, is on vacation to the beach or something this weekend. Just thought I'd let you know!

Back