• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon would you eat?

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Snorlax would give you food for a year. What ever you do, if you get a munchlax, it might eat you first

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^ Cherubi, ftw <3

Ah, sunny-side Execcute sounds eggs-cellent~ (^^; I was about to say togepi...that sounds cruel.)
    Don't forget the Paras. Tasty little mushrooms go great with a tasty roasted Farfetch'd.
    And just a roll of Goldeen Sushi, with fried Clampearls, makes the meal~

n_n Cute and clevar topic, btw, even if it's talking about eating your poke'pets. ;;

Years
    Even though togapi (pardon the spelling) is adorable. I'd probably eat that for breakfast and magicarp for dinner with wabbafet (once again..spelling terrible) for desert.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Maybe one of the fish. Although, I do hate fish. XD But what else would I eat?

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    actually, i don't think magikarp is edible. meowth tried to eat him in one episode and he broke all his teeth or something. but magikarp looks so yummy.
    also, remoraid looks like your average seafood. i would also eat pidgey because it might taste like chicken and they're everywhere. i asked my friend and she said doduo so she could eat the heads as meatballs. D: lol.

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    I would eat xatu nuggets, then you would be able to see the future, because u just ate xatu meat nuggets . But before you did that he will see the future... and the future was: you are going to cook him into nuggets. xatu will get hyper and peck you until you faint. Lol!

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I remember from the first season of the anime, where ash and friends actually wanted to catch Farfetch'd for dinner. it comes marinated with onions o.O

Although i wouldn't eat a Tropius, i'd have the fruit off his neck.

And a snorunt i'd make into ice cream :laugh:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Actually in the Anime there are non-pokemon fish in Cerulean Gym. but if I had to pick it would be Corpfish (or Crauwdaunt) Lobster!

Last edited:

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Execute... Ever heard of scrambled eggs?? Yum!! But im a lil bit confuse... Its an egg or seed pokemon?? Looks more like a bunch of eggs to me...

Back