• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the best dragon for you....?

Which is the best dragon for you....?

• SALAMENCE

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • DRAGONITE

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • LATIOS

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • LATIAS

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • RAYQUAZA

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • GARCHOMP

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • ALTARIA

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    wow i never knew how many people like rayquaza, its a kinda overrated in berz, cauz...

Latios is the best, it's fast, powerful, and it can KO all the others (with Icebeam.. But latias with dragon pulse..)

yep latios + soul dew= a demon in the uber metagame...

Years
    I haven't had the chance to really try out Garchomp yet. I like Salamence but his wings kill it for me. I'll just stick with the original though and say Dragonite.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    What is with that poll? There are almost no good options >:0

From the poll, Dragonite because it has "cholesterol problems" lol. No, it's just way cooler than poser garchomp and the likes. Ray-ray is nice to stop sun and rain teams in ubers thouhg :P

But the best dragon pokemon ever is Kingdra, hands down. So underrated, so powerful...so awesome-ific...<3

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    but tied with garchomp ^_^
    i voted for rayquaza, but i'd have to admit that garchomp is pure sweetness. i absolutely love garchomp too. it was hard to choose.

Pancakeman

Lone Wolf
    Years
    I picked Garchomp because mine kills, but I also think Latios is pretty good. My Dragonair is amazing, and I won't let it evolve. I think she is the best.

I stand by what I said before, but I also believe that my Salemence in action could destroy an entire Battle Tower Record. I traded it, though... Oh well, just have to get another one!

Still, my Dragonair will kill any of you in battle. She is shiny, and thats what gives her that female look. Besides, she knows Draco Meteor!

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Altaria, its very cute and very strong. But it doesn't look as dragony as the rest.

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Eh, I'm not fond of any of the dragons on this poll. It's a shame Gyarados isn't a dragon type, as well as water/flying. What's the big no no on Pokemon with three types?? Same deal with Charizard, though he isn't my favorite dragon. Had Gyarados been a dragon type and listed on this poll, I would of voted for him. But since he's not, I'm agreeing with Anti-Pop Culture Warrior on Kindra. Kingdra is my favorite dragon.

How could you leave Flygon off the poll :\

But I am going to have to go with my old buddy Dragonite, its the one that started it all back in red and blue...

The only dragon type of the first generation right? So what if he's gained a couple pounds over the generations...:D

Not that it was a ballerina to begin with. :D

rockman X

Shiny Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    i made the pool with dragon on the first type
    i didnt put flygon and kyngdra because they are GROUND/DRAGON and WATER/DRAGON

ElliottKaito

Assassin's Creed <3
    Years
    Flygon is a dragon pokemon right?

Flygon is my favorite, then Dragonite comes in second because it was first of all Dragon pokemon!

Back