• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When Heros Unite

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
    What bothers me is that most of the cast isn't made by the same company

Spiderman + captain america are not made by the same company as superman and batman.

To the comic, the sprites are bad, and they like...never move, Most are unshaded, look nothing like the characters or use default paint colors, the backgrounds are either two toned, or badly resized. Pretty much this comic fails...please, read the tutorial next time. They ain't funny either. Don't put stuff like "*Batman grabs spiderman and flies off*" leave that in the RP forum.

DeoxysOwns22

*Visit My Adoption Center*
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    Notice how the ttle of the comic is called "When Heros Unite". That definetely means that all the characters unite to fight evil. I know that they are made by DC and Marvel but thats the point of the comic. Also remember that this is my first time ever ever makin a comic...

Back