• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your goals?

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I have no goals for PC. Kind of pointless.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    meh, to at least become as active as I used to be (30+ posts per day), at least get 10,000 posts, and to reclaim my old title of S-mod >.>

Lucid

I only have one goal at PC, and that's to kill Andy. ;3

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    1) i would like to get to know some more good people here. i've had luck in that aspect (yami_zidane, pazzkat, steeleon and kaga) so far, but i could always use more friends.
    2) i want to make people feel awkward about their stupidly long sigs *nudges deathscape*
    3) i want to become a super super super mod (they'll have to create a whole new category for me) *rolls eyes* my trying to appeal to mods days are over. as are my "make a big annoying rant thread" days. now i just get in ocational arguments with some of the lower level mods via PM...
    4) have the SHC continue to flourish and have it stay at the top of the non-member fan clubs.
    5) trick higher members into giving me some position of authority that i can exploit and abuse. i'm thinking... get high enough in PC that i can block any computer, block all the rest of the staff and install a fascist government at PC of which i will be the cruel and slightly demented dictator. people will mention "hitler", "mousolini" and "rsgh5" all in the same breath as soon as this plan goes through... who wants to help me???
    6) reach 1,994 posts (i'm so close i can taste it!)

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Hmm. Well I don't have many.

1. Get 10,000 posts.
    2. Make at least ten more friends before the end of this month.
    3. Finish half the roleplays I'm in. (That's more a matter of luck though. They just tend to die for some reason)
    4. Explore more of PC than just the Role Play and Fan Fic sections. :P
    5. Get my rep a bit higher so it'll stop reading, Alana has reached their ultimate goal and is ready for new goals. It's more than a little annoying.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Alana said:
    Hmm. Well I don't have many.
    5. Get my rep a bit higher so it'll stop reading, Alana has reached their ultimate goal and is ready for new goals. It's more than a little annoying.

Ditto. Exept With "marillmonster2000 Has High Hopes Of Scaling Greater Hights" v.v;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Frost said:
    nothing on PC. i got the rep, the club, the friends, its all good.

but IRL they are to swim to and touch all 4 bouies at the lake at scrips park (which i did a couple days ago) and save enough money to buy the Full Metal Panic box set. i already have 35 dollars, its 85, and im going to start babysitting soon, so it wont take long. im going to sell some of my stuff too.

but yeah the only thing i could ask for here is to be a mod. i hope that my bad experiences take me out of the possible spotlight. im experienced, loyal (of course), and hard working. in other words, PICK ME! XP
    Blatantly asking gets you nowhere. Real smooth. Congratulations~ >.>
    My goal list:

To get modded
    To get 10,000 posts
    To get Mixed Community Groups as an area
    To get Other Chat as an area [where I was modded first ;D]
    To have sig-editing powers
    To have heaps of lovely friends
    To get my LJ readership high enough to make it worthwhile updating

To get my Xanga readership high enough to make it worthwile updating [PM me for the link, I'll put it in my sig later]
    To get some other areas I won't name
    To get 10,000 posts again once the recount kills my post count
    To be well-known [face it, I'm not -_-]
    To stop yelling at people all the time
    To get a life

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I'm guessing at one point in the year the counts reset if they get to high...but what do I know? >_<

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    My goal is to be an inspiration to my younger cousins/brother, and to die young and quickly but with honor.

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    Here's are my goals:
    1. Post more then 5000 posts
    2. Become a moderator.
    3. Be one of the most popular guys in PC.
    4. And many many more... o_o; Sorry too lazy to post them xD

Back