• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favroite Mario game?

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    So far, it's gotta be Paper Mario or Mario 64. One or the other.

This may change though when galaxy comes out though! :D

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I gotta go with the the platforming days. Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros. 3 top my list. Nothing beats raccoon, frog, and caped Mario. Of the rpgs though I go with the SNES's MArio RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. However every Mario game is worthy of praise.

Years
    The originals are always fun to play, so those are favorites. Also, Mario 64 was pretty fun; other than that they haven't made a new Mario game that I have enjoyed in quite a while.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    New Super Mario Bros., Super Mario 3, Kart series, Tennis, Soccer, & Baseball (especially Tennis), Luigi's mansion-does this count, I love Luigi-and all Mario RPG's, especially Superstar Saga, Mario RPG Secret Of The Seven Stars, & Thousand Year Door.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. Those will always be the best ones to me. Those were the games that actually TOOK classic Mario and inproved it without trying to completely change the mechanics around or create a hack of another game.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    I love Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, then Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Paper Mario, Super Mario World, and Mario Party 5. At least, I think 5. Can't remember exactly.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    For me, it would be a tie between Super Mario 64 and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Super Mario 64 taught me the joys of flight, and Super Mario RPG was technically my first RPG. Unless you count playing 5 minutes of Chrono Trigger and FF6. Then Mario RPG would be the first RPG I actually owned. >.>

Charizard-lord

Yuni is awesome
    Years
    I just love Super Mario World. It's so enjoyable, even after you complete it! It's one of the greatest games ever in my opinion.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Mine is the new Super Mario bro's on DS. I played it before it was remade and I like it back then. And now it is even better in the remake.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Does Super Smash Bros. count? It has Mario in it...
    But if not the original Super Mario Bros. gotta love it.

Back