• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinonychus

Deadly Dino
Years
  • My favorite Pok?mon is Charizard. Why? Well, it's pretty tough and cool looking too. Plus, the flame on the tip of its tail can be useful in some situations, like going through dark places and at least being able to see a bit.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I get the feeling this should be in voting and polls, but anyway, My Favourite Pokemon IS Squirtle Obviously HES THE BEST!

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    1. Pikachu
    2. Raichu
    3. Electrode
    4. Mghtyena
    5. Jirachi
    6. Skitty
    7. Pidgeot
    8. Articuno
    9. Charmander
    10. Charizard
    11. Pichu
    12. Snubbull
    13. Shiney Electrode
    14. Teddiursa
    15. Squirtle
    16. Bulbasaur
    17. Venusaur
    18. Blastoise
    19. Zangoose
    20. Quagsire (its kawaii ^_^)
    21. Entei
    22. Umreon
    23. Espeon
    24. Dragonite
    25. Mew
    26. Torchic
    27. Mudkip
    28. Treecko
    29. Beautifly
    30. Flygon
    31. Absol

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Charizard. Or well, I think so, at least. Currently I'm obsessed with Scyther. *points to sig*

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Classic Arcanine! 2nd Gen Donphan! 3rd gen flygon or salamance i s'pose
    Umbreon is still pritty cool though

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
  • The sig *points at sig*

Scyther is fast....ninja (crazy) fast. He's Green (green is cool because it's yellow and blue mixed together) and he has SWORD-HANDS!!! The coolest things in the world :P

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • What is your favorite pokemon?

I know this question is asked a lot, but I can't seem to find another thread to post my opinion, so I made my own. Feel free to delete if you want.

It is hard for me to decide my favorite, but I would have to say Umbreon, with Espeon and Charizard coming up close in second.

Remember how Erika said she wouldn't want a pokemon that is unatractive? I find lots of Pokemon unattractive, but I do like the whole part of trying to collect them all in the games. I think that is fun.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • deathbyalice said:
    I know this question is asked a lot, but I can't seem to find another thread to post my opinion, so I made my own. Feel free to delete if you want.

It is hard for me to decide my favorite, but I would have to say Umbreon, with Espeon and Charizard coming up close in second.

Remember how Erika said she wouldn't want a pokemon that is unatractive? I find lots of Pokemon unattractive, but I do like the whole part of trying to collect them all in the games. I think that is fun.

Ehm...>_>; I'm going to merge this thread with the other one located here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=18902&page=2

I think...o_O; *goes to check it again*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Ever since the beginning of Pokemon it has been Pikachu(and it always will be ;) ). It's soooo adorable!!!! Mightyena's my 2nd most favorite,and Mew is my 3rd.

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
  • I like these best: Pikachu, Raichu, Quilava, Flygon, Jolteon, Espeon, Arcanine, Houndoom, Mew, Mewtwo, Dragonair, Absol, Articuno, Eevee, Pidgeotto, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Charmeleon, Mightyena.

Can't decide an order though.

Years
  • Looks like I'm the first to say Sandslash... Why no love for the slash? :P

Anyway... I also like Growlithe(Who goes by the name of Keeki), Trapinch/Flygon, Electrike, Slowpoke, Mudkip, Wooper, Mawile(Purely based on looks, and subject to change), Barboach/Whiscash, Whismur/Exploud, Cyndaquil/Typhlosion(Just so you know I do like some GSCs too), Tropius(PalmPilot), Medicham(From Colosseum), SUNKERN!!!!(Choice Band Sunkern is second only to Sandslash!), Larvitar, Bagon(Gotta love a Pokemon that hurls itself off cliffs trying to fly!), Bulbasaur, and all the others I forgot...

Answer C on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire right now is Dragonair! Hooray! Another of my favourites from evolving him in Gold.(Turns out it was also the right answer... Famous Hong-Kong airline, apparently...)

I think I've said enough...

Jazzy.

Just a cute silly girl
    Years
  • Whoa, Pikachu is in many Favorite-Lists, o.0, that's weird, most of my friends who play Pokemon strongly dislike Pikachu.
    Anyway...
    1. Espeon (So cute and elegant! I love this cat ^^)
    2. Rayquaza (Specially if he's shiny)
    3. Misdreavus (Always liked ghosts) / Pikachu (he was my first fav Poke! I can't kick him out of this short list)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2004
    my favevorite pokemon is definetly flygon.mostly just because i have a level 100 one. :classic: :D

Years
  • My faves are psyduck, lickitung, gloom, fearow, cubone and kingler

definately not the most powerful, but my faves

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back