• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats pkmn battle rev like?

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
hmm hows it like... we'll to summerize it i'd say...

a $50 version of D/p that you cant use without D/P. You get to fight "random" teams of legendaries! you can also see some lame effects that arent that great and get a lame surfing pikachu you can trade for on the trade forums. only brightside i can see is that you cant take it with you.

I kinda agree with this. Overrated.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
i dont think it's over rated, i think it's quite a but-load of fun. Seein my team on the big screen is always exciting, and it never gets boring on Wi-Fi for me. In me playing on Wi-Fi, ive never come across a WHOLE team of legendaries, but ive come across people with 1-2 *tricked out* legendaries.yea it sucks, but i think for a real trainer, it becomes a test of how good you REALLY are.

So in all honesty, buy the game, try it out, and like any other game, if u dont like it, just return it...simple =)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
When I made that thread stating October 5th is the release date, it was because I found it on eBay. But now, they've all been removed from eBay because it was a scam I think. I wrote and email of complaint to Gamecave UK because they had me all excited. It is very frustrating to have to wait about 3 months more than everywhere else ¬_¬

Back