• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you think is the coolest?

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    Ranusha said:
    Mewtwo! That's who I think is the coolest. What? Can't a girl like Mewtwo? I feel like hugging him right now. In fact, I think I will. *glomps Mewtwo*
    Mewtwo is good but I like better Scizor. Then Mewtwo and a long list @ #2 lol

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Too-Angel said:
    Gengar, no Pokemon can easily hit Gengar.
    yes! gengar is my favorite too. it's definatly the coolest.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Teh coolest? Let me think . . .Oh! I know . . . SWAMPERT!!

*glomps*

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Umbreon. It's dark, but it is also very cuddly looking in a way, and it's just so kewel..I like shiney umbreons :) Jolteon is also cool.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Squirtle is the coolest becuase first of all he is a water pokemon and second of all he is a turtle and third of all he is so cute.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    *smiles back at pokefan007* thats absolutely right, they are like ppl and theyre your best friends. They are always there for ya, no matter what.

Back