• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What one shall I get...

WhatsDo you think I should get

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
    Hi

Its my B'day soon and my mum said I can get a gamecube with either Pokemon Colloseum with it or Pokemon XD...I wanna play them both so I don't know what one to choose...PLESE HELP

IcyLugia

Thief
    Years
    Go for Pokemon XD.It's a much more polished game.The graphics are better,the moves look better,and the 1-player is just improved.Colosseum isn't bad,it's just XD is better.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    XD is much better. YOu can get a non-sharked Lugia w/o having to catch & purify all shadows AND make it to the top of Mt. Battle, plus the three legendary birds, and any Eeveelution of your choice. The graphics are better in general, there are more places to go, and many more things to do, such as Battle Sims and Battle Bingo in Realgam Tower.
    Plus, XD001 (dark Lugia) is very cool.

Pika_blue

Cipher ***** Gorigan HATER
    Years
    Also, I have one more thing to add.

In Colos, you can snag a total of 49/48 Shadows (Im not sure which), including the legendary dogs and Tyranitar (WITH THE ONLY FIRGGIN' NUGGET IN THE GAME!?)

In XD, you can snag a total of 83 Shadows including Dragonite, Lugia, the Legendery Birds, Snorlax (with Leftovers) and lots of usually, hard to find Pokes, like Snorunt was a hard one to find in Shoal cave etc.

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
    ...How about I get xd, then With the birthday money i get I'll go out and by colloseum so that way I will have em both :)

Back