• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Shame Show; Cause Hannah Montana Rocks!

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
    Because I made a blog post about this.. why not? What's your shame show? So basically, a shame show is a television show that you indulge secretly but you're too scared to admit liking. Mines Hannah Montana... you get the best of both worlds.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    ... I like Hannah Montana too, but my friends actually know that XD
    I also really love The Suite Life On Deck, because Cole Sprouse is eye candy it's really fun. ^_^

I can't think of anything I'm actually embarrased to admit watching and enjoying...

xX

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Though I don't mind telling people online what I enjoy watching, I would never tell one of my friends in real life that I enjoy watching America's Next Top Model.

Years
    Glee. No way I would tell my IRL friends I watch it. XD

I don't really tell my friends I watch General Hospital either. I mean, yeah, it's probably the most manly soap opera there is, but still. XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Nearly everything on Disney Channel. XD
    Other than those...let's see, not many:

• Lilo & Stitch (Yeah, it's a Disney show, but I'm excluding it from the list)
    • Hamtaro (Haven't seen it in a while)

Pokemon actually isn't one of them. For some reason, I never really cared what people thought of me liking it. XD

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    For me, it's iCarly. It's actually a pretty good show and Miranda Cosgrove is pretty funny imo. I haven't watched it in a while though. I also watch Flapjack sometimes.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I enjoy some of the old Disney Channel original movies, mainly because of the nostalgia. I actually didn't mind the first season of Hannah Montana. XD;; It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible.

OH MY GOSH... I just remembered I made a Hannah Montana fan club as a joke once... I think someone dared me. XD It is a little annoying how much people complain about it... it's a mainly kid's icon, they're not supposed to like her.

I don't know if I really have a shame show. Gilmore Girls is a chick show, but I'm not really ashamed to watch it. Pokemon, I guess is my shame show. Parts of it are a little cheesy, and none of my friends like it, so I'll go with that. XD;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Random shows on Disney.. I've watched Hannah Montana. JONAS, iCarly, and Zack and Cody a few times each, and enjoyed them enough. I watch them as spur of the moment TV shows, not as OMGMILEYCYRUS<3, but yeah. :/

When I'm sitting there bored.. they're normally what I watch. D: ..and now most of PC knows it. ; ;

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
    My shame show? W-W-Wizards of Waverly Place. I watch it 'cause it's funny, and I'm already preparing (yeah!) for the new movie.

Years
    Mine would be Pokemon. My friends can get over the fact that I watch Sonic because its a classic, or the fact that I absoultely adore Recess because it's something they all admit to liking too. But mention Pokemon and they're faces just contort in disgust, its rather annoying because Pokemon (as far at the second season) in my opinion is great! Yeah they watched it when it was all the rage but have not watched it since =P

So yeah, Pokemon for me though I have told a few people I don't openly parade the fact around =P

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I'm not entirely ashamed to watch Pokemon.

My guilty pleasures lie in the reality shows that center on celebrities nobody really cares about, like Brooke Knows Best, or stupid competition shows, like The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll or whatever.

I love competitions and terrible reality TV. Sue me.

Back