• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your rarest card?

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    What is your rarest card. Take a picture and post it. If you have more than 1 rare card that you would like to share, then you can post tem as well!

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • i don't play pokemon cards anymore but i would guess charizard, some weird mewtwo card and blianes arcanine

Whispering Winds

Kirby Dance! (>'-')> <('-'<)
    Years
  • Perhaps some of my Base Set/ Jungle/ Fossil foil cards, but does this really belong in the Deck Reviewing subforum?

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Hmm rare togepi promo I think. PRERELEASE fossil Aerodactyl? BSpromo 2345?
    My mate has a jungly holo jolteon with no jungle symbol, they're pretty rare.

But then again, the last booster i bought was aquapolis, and I traded most of it...

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
  • Whispering Winds said:
    but does this really belong in the Deck Reviewing subforum?

If there was a subforum for card collectors, it would belong there but I don't see anywhere else it would go :/

Anyways, I have several rare ones. I have about four or five of the gold plated cards, Mew and Mewtwo promos [not sure entirely if their considered 'rare'], Base Set Charizard [which unfortunately is in terrible condition, leaving it at little to no value], Neo Lugia Holofoil, Jungle Kangaskhan Holofoil, Several Neo Holofoils [including Togetic and Espeon], Unown J Promo, couple of Entei Holofoil Promos, several Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres promos, a few other Holofoils; finally, my pride and joy, the ten Promo cards that came with the Best Collection CD.

That enough for ya? ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Mine are Shining Charizard and Classic Charizard Both Holofoil Mind you and Blastoise and Venasaur Holofoil.

All mint.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    I have a whole deck built out of nothing but promos, but I'd say my shining glories are my Birthday Pikachu and Flying Pikachus. Oh, and I actually managed to collect about half of the Southern Islands set. That's good, right?

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
  • i just have hollograph roselia from ex-dragons.and a think i have rare trainer but i forgot the name.oh well

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I haven't looked at my cards for at least a year, and I haven't bought any new one for about 7 :P

Anywho, I have a holo. Venasaur (terrible condition), holo Meowth (promo - received the the TCG on GB), holo Mewtwo (kinda scratched at the bottom), holo Machamp (1st ed - I think everyone got this one), and a holo Gyrados and a holo Ninetales (I think I got these with one of them starter packs).

Moreover, I have promo Pikachu, Mewtwo and Dragonite (all from the first movie :P) I also have another promo Pikachu from God knows where and I found an Aerodactyl in a library book.

Meh.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    I have all the cards from Base set, doubles of most (anyone want a Holo Nintales with a staple through :P)

Back