• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is you'r Height?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I think I'm around 5'1 - 5'3. ;-; *ish short* Now my little brother is taller than me - and people think that he's older. <<;

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Hm... shoot... I'm mexican and I use meters... grrr ?? ... anyway *uses new Mac's Dashboard* hehehe... bet you don't have that... right? XD... just kidding... wait... what are you doing with that gun? ... no... NOO!!! .................. anyway ... I'm ... tall XD... I'm 5'8 or possibly 5'9.... and that's the height of the last time I checked... that means a loooooooooooooong time ago XD.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Brookes said:
    I wish I was around 5'8" instead O.o
    Ditto, I'm taller then all my friends. *tear* But I'm not that much taller then them though.

My bro is 6'5 1/2"! He sort-a has back probs.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    ...o.O What's with all the giant people? I feel so short now. I'm 5'10, I'll probably be on or just under 6ft by the time I stop growing.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm 5'6, which is very short. I'm shorter than most of my friends, which sucks -_- but thats okay. I party it up, beach it up, sleep it up, work it up, and drink it down better than all of them :)!

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    ^ Impressive. </sarcasm>

I am currently 5 feet 9 inches tall.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I am 5'4". X3 I actually grew, woot!! XD It's the normal height for a girl my age, but I always feel smaller because my friends are taller than me...by like a lot. XD My friend Laura's 5'10", my friend Krissy is 5'11", and my boyfriend, Jorge, is 6 feet tall...I feel like a hobbit. XD

~Kelsey

Back