• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is.. your favourite colour?

What is your favourite colour?

• Blue

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Red

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Pink

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Green

Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Black

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • White

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown

• Turqoize

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Gold

• Silver

• Indigo

• Violet

• Peach

• Scarlet

• Other (please state)

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I was thinking "what is the favourite colour on the Pokécommunity?", which is why i made this poll. Mine is blue, i just, you know, like it XD. Please state what your favourite colour is if you pick "other".

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • I guess we're similar. My favorite's blue too.

Why?
    Well, it just seems soothing to the eyes and I like the water.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I like Red because it represents love. Like Latias. It's my theme. I also like green because it represents fresh air and a peaceful environment.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Noooo!! This should have been a multi-choice poll... dang...
    Anyways i like black and blue... blue is cool but black pwns all...

Minato

--+
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I prefer colors that are easy on the eyes, really easy. So I tend to go with mild light blues, grays, etc. Black is a very bold color to me, but it's an exception to my 'easy on the eyes' policy- to the point that it's my favorite color.

Years
  • Any shade of Blue is a favourite of mine and has been since I was very young. It's beautiful soothing colour representing divinity and peace of mind, I'm especially fond of the International Klein Blue.

Of course, I do have more minor colour partialities. As you can see from my colour scheme, a neutral brown is a colour I'm fond of. I also like other colour variations involving blue, such as purple.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Other: maroon.

I find it curious how blue always gains the majority vote, I find its lighter shades overly-used and rather repulsive at times...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • My favorite colors are green and blue. I buy Crayola boxes just to get the Blue-Green crayon sometimes. XD

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • Black, black is darkness, and truth lies in darkness. You need the light to find the truth, but still, that truth lies in the dark, which in this case is black. I love black, and I love truth.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I honestly cannot say I have A favourite colour. I can say the colours I like.
    Black Cobalt Green Orange Fuchsia and whatever this Purple shade is called

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I love the colors Black, Green, and Red. They all represent a different part of myself. In the poll, however, I voted Red.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Brown, orange, dark turquoise and purple. I love the earthy tones of brown for some reason, and turquoise just reminds me of the beach, looking at the clear waters of the sea. Or something like that o.o

Back