• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favorite Poison type pokemon?

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
Years
  • I would have to say Gligar. He was always my favorite lil poison bat.
    Him, and his evolution (forgot what it's called)

Years
  • I would have to say Gligar. He was always my favorite lil poison bat.
    Him, and his evolution (forgot what it's called)

That'd be Gliscor. But isn't it Flying + Ground? BTW it kills Heracross, so I'd say him too.
    And, of course, my Adamant Skuntank.. Not to forget, also my Adamant Nidoking.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Gengar, seviper is also not too bad though...

~C3LEBI

Years
  • If Bellsprout counts, I like him.. He´s so cute!! And he´s awesome in some of the series, all flexible an stuff :P

Years
  • My favourite Poison-type Pokemon has to be Vileplume. It's one of my favourite Grass types too. I had good times training one of those back in the Red version (it was a Red version exclusive back in the day).

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
    Years
  • My favorite poison types are Gloom, Stunky, and Skuntank.I never really cared for poison types but these three stand out in my mind.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I've always been fond of Grass / Poison types, but more recently, Skuntank
    and Tentacruel.

Oh, and we can't forget Haunter or Dustox. Skorupi is cute too.

Back