• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Episode had this scene?

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Hmm this must have been an episode I missed, I don't ever recall seeing this one at all. What exactly made this upset? *Points down to the pic*
    What Episode had this scene?

Years
    It was from "Gotta Catch You Later". It was part of 4Kids' montage salute/song to Misty -- their playing on the Ash/Misty relationship and her departure. That's the only time that scene from the "Ready Go" OP makes it to the dub.

Edit: And as far as I know, never been used in any of the Japanese episodes.

That should clear things up.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Awww... gotta catch ya later.. it was such a sad episode!! That was the last time we ever saw Misty travelling with Ash on long journeys.. she does still appear in a few episodes later, but no more long journeys for her.. :(

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    It was from "Gotta Catch You Later". It was part of 4Kids' montage salute/song to Misty -- their playing on the Ash/Misty relationship and her departure. That's the only time that scene from the "Ready Go" OP makes it to the dub.

Edit: And as far as I know, never been used in any of the Japanese episodes.

That should clear things up.
    Yes, this scene does not come from the original animation. 4Kids changed the entire montage in that episode to be a parting of Satoshi and his friends to a Satoshi/Kasumi thing.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    "Opening" was said. It wasn't used in the specific twenty-two minute episode, but used in the opening. That's exactly what Dark Charaxes says.

Back