• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do You Want to be in the Future?

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    Probably be a tank commander in the US Army, maybe an FBI agent, if I have enough in me for that type of work.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    well, currently im attending college with a major in nursing, but i dont really know what kind of healthcare i want to go into. I *feel* like becoming involved with that stuff is the right thing in me, but for what job exactly, i've yet to figure it out...

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I want to be a basketball player.

Hopefully I will get to be a baskeball byt if I don't a could be a cashier.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I want to be a Hentai author/artist living in Tokyo. ;x
    I want to head the colonization of Mars and other bodies of mass in outer space.... contribute to Space Exploration in general.
    I want my own car company making super cute compact cars.
    I want to be husband to a cute cheerful female.

Realistically.... I'll settle for just being alive and having internet access.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I want to be in the FBI or CSI. I always thought solving crimes would be amazing :)
    If that doesnt work I want to be a video game designer. Seems like a fun job.
    Or I want to be a Forensic Scientist. Working in the lab seems pretty sweet too.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    My dreams seems to Jump for one to another. I have 5 main dreams:

1. To Be a video game Programer or Video Game graphics designer. Ever since I led my team to come 1st in a National competition last year It's been one of my big dreams of the future. Planning to do that competition again as well as the Digital Video or Animation section this time

2. Like I said I was gonna enter the Digital Video or Animation section of that competition I want to become a Pro Videographer/ Filmographer + Editor. It seems so awesome to be filming and editing Movies and TV Shows.

3. Maybe Acting. I'm already Grade 7 in Speech and Drama Classes (It's Grade 1-8 and I've been doing S&D for 5 years) And I've acted since I started school or something. It's funny though people at my school expect me to be the quite person I am but when I'm on stage it's totally different

4. Music Producing sounds just as fun as all the other technical Jobs and I've been thinking about it for a while

5. Maybe but not as likely as the others. A photographer but It's very unlikely I take it up since a lot of my family already do it as an actual Job.

Once in Uni Sports won't be my main decision anymore but I will still play - Especially Soccer and Basketball!

deathcase

Self-Proclaimed Genious
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    my dream is living off my music. but if that fails, i can always do something like webdesign.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I'd want to be a japanese voice actor. I know it sounds far fetched since I don't even know the language but still, it can't hurt to dream. I'd also want to be a mangaka/light novel author. But if I put it realistically, It'd be probably a manager in a business of something or a teacher, anything in which I'm in control. My family's like that (Both my mom and dad have jobs that includes bossing other people) Though that's with my achievements so far, If I consider with determination, something along the lines of fast food management. lol.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I guess that all my life my aspirations have been entwined within radical contradictions. I think I may have been a stereotypical dipiction of a child when I indeed was young myself, wishing to be an astronaut or a famous football player or something along those lines. However, it has developed as the years have passed by. As a primary shcool student (up to the age of 12) I had dreamed of doing something within Literature and Media, I thought I'd never change my mind. Though as soon as I proceeded into secondary school (12/13-18/19 years of age) my desire to fall within those categories while job seeking began to deminish and I started to have an increasing interest in Music and the arts as well as technnology. So what I wanted to be effectively was a Music Producer. Once the recession hit and I realised that it would cost a great deal of money to go down this career path as well as the fact that it is indeed hard to find work on a regular basis, I changed my mind.
    My options fluctuated many times. I considered becoming a lecturer in Philosophy as I have a great interest in it. Though ironically in the end, as of now, I've fallen in love with the idea of doing a course within English/Media/Literature and plan on seeing it thorugh once I go to college.
    I guess the ideal would be to become an editor in a big magazine or something to do with TV. Something interesting in which will keep me occupied, interested as well as safe and happy so that I may provide for myself and future family because in the end, that's all we all want deep down.

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I want my career to fall along the lines of teaching English, but I'm not entirely certain whether I want to be a high school teacher or a college professor. If possible, I would like to do/try both, but it's difficult because high school teachers need teaching credentials while professors need to have a Masters/Doctorate, so those are two pretty different paths. Though I don't mind going to school longer to do both.

I've also wanted to try teaching the English language in a foreign country like Japan, I suppose. But again, that's an entirely different path than the other two.

I wish there was a career for just going to school and getting paid to learn, but I guess the closest career to that would be a professor.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I did want to be a graphic designer. Then I realized that that would be such a waste of time for me because I'd be sitting at the computer all day and I don't even like doing that now. So, that's not the job for me.

Call me crazy, but I like retail. I want to have something to do with the retail world. Maybe I'll do freelance graphics, but that's it. I plan on having a double major in Marketing and Graphic Design. Might as well put them both to good use.

Back