• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you feel about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't think it is ever "right" to abort a child since it is murder unless it threatens the life of the mother.

22sa

Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    I guess Dakota has a point about the rape thing.
    He does. It's also much safer to just let the baby be born than undertake abortion.

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yes, abortion is completely wrong, it's killing an innocent child that had no right to be killed

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    Um... Yeah.... I think it's the woman's right to choose. I'm going to state my opinion as well as I can since I'm terrible with words, especially in situations such as these. And I'm slightly naive on abortion, so just laugh at my ignorance. I don't care.....

I honestly don't think a girl or a woman would want the constant reminder of her rape with the child around, and if anybody found out people might shun the kid for that along with the mother (particulary if she is a very young girl). Honestly, that is mentally scarring for a person, especially a young child.

It might be bad for the child as well if it was born. What if the man had a genital disease? Oh wow! What a fantastic gift for the baby! (This also applies to people who've had sex by their choice as well.) Of course, they could always get a C-Section(sp?). Hopefully, I'm using the right term for this. Like I said, I'm pretty naive on this subject.

And for all the religious people out there.... I honestly don't think God will be too upset and send people to H?ll. Give him a little more credit than that! Personally, I don't think anybody goes to H?ll. It doesn't seem to me that God would seperate souls of families and soulmates. If that sounds stupid to you, keep you're trap shut. But I'll try not to say anymore on religion.

And you say you're killing an innocent child..... What about people on death row? They're killing people as well. Though some may think they have plenty reason to kill the person (I think guilt alone is enough to torture the person, unless he/she is insane). But many innocent people been killed that way.
    Murder happens everyday whether you like it or not. I found all you war happy people to be complete hypocrits if you think abortion is wrong.

I'm not saying anybody here is a hypocrit, moreso people I actually know. I know they're not viewing this board, but eh....

*feels stupid now for the poor writing and opinion*

Years
    Zento said:
    Um... Yeah.... I think it's the woman's right to choose. I'm going to state my opinion as well as I can since I'm terrible with words, especially in situations such as these. And I'm slightly naive on abortion, so just laugh at my ignorance. I don't care.....

I honestly don't think a girl or a woman would want the constant reminder of her rape with the child around, and if anybody found out people might shun the kid for that along with the mother (particulary if she is a very young girl). Honestly, that is mentally scarring for a person, especially a young child.

It might be bad for the child as well if it was born. What if the man had a genital disease? Oh wow! What a fantastic gift for the baby! (This also applies to people who've had sex by their choice as well.) Of course, they could always get a C-Section(sp?). Hopefully, I'm using the right term for this. Like I said, I'm pretty naive on this subject.

And for all the religious people out there.... I honestly don't think God will be too upset and send people to H?ll. Give him a little more credit than that! Personally, I don't think anybody goes to H?ll. It doesn't seem to me that God would seperate souls of families and soulmates. If that sounds stupid to you, keep you're trap shut. But I'll try not to say anymore on religion.

And you say you're killing an innocent child..... What about people on death row? They're killing people as well. Though some may think they have plenty reason to kill the person (I think guilt alone is enough to torture the person, unless he/she is insane). But many innocent people been killed that way.
    Murder happens everyday whether you like it or not. I found all you war happy people to be complete hypocrits if you think abortion is wrong.

I'm not saying anybody here is a hypocrit, moreso people I actually know. I know they're not viewing this board, but eh....

Are you saying that the person getting the abortion should go to death row just like the other murderers?

22sa

Years
    Zento said:

Maybe that's not necessary since it depends more on the person's choice than God's...

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    Are you saying that the person getting the abortion should go to death row just like the other murderers?

No! Goodness no! I told you I explain things wrong.

I'm saying why do people think abortion is wrong if they're killing people on death row. They have as much of a right to live as anyone else I think.

God, I suck....

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Thats it, flaming in here (Zento's long post). I was hoping I made the right choice in re-opening this thread, but like I said any flaming and this thread is closed (Zento's post was flame) Now I will go back to what SA did. And this time it will not be re-opened.
    *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back