• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do if a bug gets on you?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • o_O Never seen this poll before.

I usually jump a bit, since I'm not used to things crawling on me. After that it depends on the bug. If it's a spider or something, I'll just get it on my hand and let it stay. If it's something like an ant or something that flies, I'll swat it away since I don't like those. D:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • I usually put it on my hand and let it crawl around. Because im interested in bugs. But if its something that bites i swat it XD

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
  • Hmm, if it isn't a butterfly...

A loud squeal before frantically blowing and trying to swat the bug away

I hate bugs more than anything, I don't even like looking at them, so I guess you could imagine if one landed on me ^^;

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • I do many things depending on my mood..

Happy=jump a little and swat at it&kill it..
    Mad=grab it,throw it at the ground,stomp it multiple times,then punch it.....-_-;
    Calm=simply flick it off,get a napkin,pick it up,and flush it down a toilet...
    If my little bro.'s around=play around,and run towards him,telling him to get it off...:laugh:

so yea....that's what happends....:rambo:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Well, I really, really hate bugs(I think I have a phobia or something XD) so I usually flick it off and stomp it/grab a napkin and throw in it the trash. If it's really big, I usually get my older brother to kill it. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg...I will jump so high, you never know if I am going to land or not. And also I will scream at the top of my lungs. Also I will try to kill it. I stress the word..try. If not...I will just run away hopefully the bug won't follow me and goes away. *shudder* I really hate bugs. >>;

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I hate bugs, so I either wack them (Even if it is on me XD), I blow them off, and if they don't come off I jump and act all weird XD

T00C00L

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2006
    You know, flick it off me as fast as possible, without creating any scene and act like Nothing happened at All!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Lets see, if it's just a fly, misquito io just ht it really hard or swat it away. Now if it's a spider, thats a totally different story.....

I flip out, scream as loud as I possibly can, jump around with some hope that the spider will fall off me ;; I hate bugs, so my reaction is normally not good XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • If it's something that harms you, like a bee, I slam it against the wall or use my hand. If it's something like a fly, I'll let it stay. If it's a spider, I'll blow it away.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
  • Well I just normally wait for it to go off of me or I just flick it off.
    But if its a spider I kill it >:] I hate spiders.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I kill it D:

I'm not very fond of bugs,and although it hurts me to kill another living creature,I get way to frightened to care x_x

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I elicit an odd scream and struggle to get it off. <3

Apaprently I have Entomophobia or Insectophobia...or just a fear of bugs in general. :D

Back