• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I am wearing a green tank top with beads around the top and it's frilled near the bottom. Black "dress pants" or fancy pants (whatever floats your boat) and a mini black jacket over my tank top (it doesn't zip or anything, it's just to cover me a bt cuz it's cold in my school o.o)

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    A turquoise necklace, with my hair tied up....I also have the sparkly jeans from yesterday on...and I have a white jacket on, and underneath is a new tank top I got last night. Ish a light blue with a white stripe across it..it's could be considered tie-dye. I also have my kawaii toe socks that have frogs on them ^0^

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Red and black shirt with Hello Kitty surrounded by black roses, jeans with red flower embroidery, an Evanescence wristband, two silver bracelets, and a silver cross necklace.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    1. A $6 Forever 21 Hoodie. <3
    2. A $5 American Eagle Polo. <3
    3. A pair of Gap jeans. (about $10) I just <3 bargins.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm wearing my silverish-creamish colored fish net shirt which I love so much because it screams cuteness. XD And I have my light blue jeans from AE on as well, yay! :3

~Kelsey

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Black jeans, black shoes, black t-shirt with yin-yang on it.
    And even though I LOOK it, I'm not Goth

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Plain blue shirt, jeans, a yin/yang necklace, a wristband, and a bracelet.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    An oversized/baggy boy's T-shirt from target that's blood red (The actual blood color) with black words in X-files font that says 'It's my brother's fault.' Glo flared lowcut jeans and tommy hilfiger super lowcut socks with red wrist bands on either hand a black digital watch on both arms. (I'm a weirdo no? Two watches rulez!)
    Oh, and a red ribbon choker with matching ribbon tying my hair into a ponytail. Does that count? ^_^

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    We'll sweeties, I'm just wearing shorts. XD No shirt, no shoes, just shorts. XD Blue baggy shorts to be specific. XD
    *hears girls screaming* XD

I'm wearing my National Astros champion thingy shirt, black pants, and green boxers.

Go me. XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am wearing a shirt with a big rainbow peace-sign on it. I have always loved peace-sings. Dunno why ^^

I am also wearing a pair of jeans, a sweatband on my left arm, a pink sock and a yellow sock! <3

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    It's early in the morning, and I've been up since a quarter to 5... And since I don't have to deal with anyone at the radio station, I'm wearing a T-shirt I got at the Kenny Chesney concert I went to, a pair of black athletic pants, fuzzy socks, and my black Etnies. *giggles* Plus my class ring, promise ring, and bracelet with the Japanese kanji for love.

Back