• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Years
    I'm wearing my shoes, tan socks, a pair of blue jeans with pockets on the side (cargo pockets?), a orange tank top, a black jacket, my black and gold glasses, and my favorite blue hat. <3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Forest green kahki shorts, boxers, white t-shirt with a poke-ball on it

Kim

Years
    I'm going to refrain from making a comment about "bunny ears."

Dark blue embroidered jeans, pink tank top, L/S pink button-down shirt, white flipflops FTW.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Huggle_Bunny: Give. Me. Your. Top. NOW!!!!!!

Pyjama's... Grey top with A gorrila on and "BEWARE, I don't like mornings." of, and black trousers.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am wearing a turquise shirt and a pair of jeans :3 Nothing too fancy >O

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    Me'sh wearing my sparkly blue jeans, with a "Retro belt" as I call it. I'm also wearing a light red long-sleeved shirt that says "Arctic Star. Old Navy Tour 73."

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    Some baggy black trousers, a black tank top with the words "Morgan, de toi" on the front in silver, and some black slippers with Minnie Mouse on.

And also a necklace of the symbol of my star sign, Gemini.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am wearing my brown Rurouni Kenshin shirt and my favorite pair of ripped jeans <3

Back