• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    This sunday I started playing "Fragile Dreams ~Farewell Ruins of the Moon~" for Wii. I must say that so far, it's a very nice game. :3

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
    Currently beaten 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors. And working on Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, DJ Max Portable 3, and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Pokemon Ruby and Marvel vs Capcom 2. It doesn't matter how many times I play these, I love them.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    Im Playing Black Ops Zombies and Ground War/Naruto Ninja Storm 2 and alternating with Fire Emblem 6 Chapter 8.

Years
    Currently I'm playing Half Life 2 (current chapter is Sandtraps. I keep accidentally stepping on the sand and getting swarmed by these damned insects), Team Fortress 2 (I'm horrible unless I'm Demo or Pyro, even even then I die quite often), Heroes of Might and Magic III - In the Wake of Gods (it's still awesome as it always has been) and, for some reason, The Sims 2.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pretty much just Call of Duty Black Ops... nothing else excites me.

Guren

Troll
    Years
    Getting my Runecrafting level up in RuneScape (most tiring thing ever >__>), and trying to master some weapons in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (:.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I've gotten back into New Super Mario Bros Wii. :) Beat world 3 today after a...5 month hiatus? XD;

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I've gotten back into New Super Mario Bros Wii. :) Beat world 3 today after a...5 month hiatus? XD;

I was looking at it today and thinking about playing it. IIRC, I was on the Rainbow world (the bonus world). I've also gotten back into Animal Crossing: Lets go to the City/City Folk. Actually, I'm think I'm playing it more than ever. XD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    So, after a 1-month absence from the video-gaming scene, I decided to go to the shop. Since I only had a few bucks... I had to hit the Clearance Box. Dx But it wasn't that bad ! 8D

Burnout Dominator (PSP)
    Ah, memories. This was my first PSP game. I bought it back in 2008, but since then... I slammed it, dropped it, bit it... Okay, you get the point. Finally, the UMD broke, and I had lost the game ever since. I'm now breezing through it, but it's a refreshing dose of nostalgia. :3

Worms : Open Warfare (PSP)
    I used to have OW:2. However, it shared Dominator's fate (yeah, I get quite temperamental when I lose), and only this was in the shop. It's a lot less customizable than 2, but... it's still the Worm-packed action. :-D

Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep (PSP)
    I had this before my 1-month status. After finding out the requirements for the Secret Ending on Standard, I finally decided I seriously needed to do Proud mode. So that's what I'm doing. (:

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    Yeah, the first one. One of my friends borrowed it to me, and even though I only did one single stage so far, I still like it. (:

So yeah, I hope to get Dark Dawn for Christmas. And Pokemon Black in Spring, obv. 8)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Super Monkey Ball Deluxe PS2

At world 6 on story mode. Story mode is easier than Challenge Mode for me because you can skip super hard stages like Excursion. I actually find Advanced mode easier than Beginner. Possibly because of Catwalk. Seriously, that thing should be a master stage.

Pokemon Heartgold DS

Challenging the battle frontier. I find it hard to train in this version because of the lack of a VS. Seeker.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I'm replaying Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS), playing Harvest Moon: Wind Bazaar (DS) and Pokemon White (DS). I'm on the fourth case with the former, in Year 1 Summer with the next, and I'm training up my main team for no reason with the latter - I already have them all at Lv. 80. : D

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I'm replaying Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS), playing Harvest Moon: Wind Bazaar (DS) and Pokemon White (DS). I'm on the fourth case with the former, in Year 1 Summer with the next, and I'm training up my main team for no reason with the latter - I already have them all at Lv. 80. : D
    HELL YEAH APOLLO JUSTICE :)
    I'm playing Minecraft, COD: Black Ops and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. Too much fun. I'm off to make a statue of Pikachu muahaha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back