• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, I'm back!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Welcome back! :)

Urg, I know what you mean. I HATE viruses!! My comp like, died at one point from all the viruses it had. We had to take it to the computer store to get it fixed. Twice. *dies*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay again at pc. Be sure to double check with the rules if you forgot any of them, kk?

Oh, and have fun too! ;)

-Neko

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
    Years
    Welcome back! :)

Urg, I know what you mean. I HATE viruses!! My comp like, died at one point from all the viruses it had. We had to take it to the computer store to get it fixed. Twice. *dies*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay again at pc. Be sure to double check with the rules if you forgot any of them, kk?

Oh, and have fun too! ;)

-Neko
    Lol, yeah! Same here... D: I'll make sure to look back over the rules, and don't worry, I'll definitely have fun! :D

Welcome back! :D

It's been awhile for me too!
    Thanks!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome back to PC, EvanMiesterX.
    I'm sure you will find it just as enjoyable as when you left!

Yes, it seems like a lot of people have been getting viruses lately, however; I'm glad that your computer is all fixed and ready to go.

So, go out and have lot's of fun!

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
    Years
    Welcome back to PC, EvanMiesterX.
    I'm sure you will find it just as enjoyable as when you left!

Yes, it seems like a lot of people have been getting viruses lately, however; I'm glad that your computer is all fixed and ready to go.

So, go out and have lot's of fun!
    Hey, I remember you! And don't worry, I'll have bucket's o' fun (lol) again!

Welcome Back And May I recomend McAfee?

Well anywho Have a great day!
    Thanks!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    Welcome back, I got a virus on my computer too. :\ It's a Windows Live Messenger virus, and it always sends a zip file to my contacts, and I hope I'll get rid of it soon. -.-

Hey Evan. Welcome to PC and enjoy yourself here. Check the rules/faq section and have fun.
    He joined back in 2007 and he has been here for quite a while. Just has been away. ;)

Back