• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the League of Draven! League of Legends Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Guys!

Azir is the newest League Champion. What do you think about him?

What are your opinions on the way they chose to advertise him (i.e. through the Shurima Saga)?

He looks badass, but I haven't tried him yet. Could be OP in certain situations, but I do think you need decent mechanics to be able to use his kit properly.

As for the Shurima Saga thing... I LOVE every bit of it! It's fun and entertaining and a great way to learn some lore stuff.

Speaking of lore...

Which champion do you think has the most interesting lore?

Years
    I feel like he is a bit strong early, despite the fact that most people say he is weak at early game. His soldiers deal so much damage with only a Dorans Ring and he constantly forces you to chose between csing and taking damage or missing the cs and taking 0 damage.

His mana issues are non existent too unless you mindlessly spam his skills, and with Chalice that problem is gone too.

I haven't tried him yet (but plan on buying him when i can get on my PC again) but i think Athene, Rylai and Liandry will be core on him. He also seems like he will build Lucidity instead of Sorcerer Shoes because he is more of a DoT character than burst, and so he can build the Rabadon and Zhonya for last items without wasting his passive bonuses.

Years
    I just think of him as like an Orianna, but with 2 balls instead of just the 1, and both balls can auto attack. I think it's just a case of learning his cool downs in such a way that you can move to another size of Azir just as he moves his soldiers which would render them useless.

I still need to try him out, might use him in ascension if I can just so I can learn him. I've been using that game mode to improve my positioning with champions like Vayne, she is so good at taking out ascended champions, but so many people take Teemo which as an auto attacking champion is a curse.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I tried him out once in a custom game. And he's NOTHING like Ori. You need to be performing an auto attack animation for the soldiers to attack. His soldiers got a tiny range. The good thing is that with enough cdr, you can have around 4 soldiers out and they can be deadly. Blue/red and Drake are relativwly easy to get with him. Stay behind the wals on buffs, spawn soldiers and let them do the work.

The Q is a neat tool. You jst move the soldiers around. With max cdr, the ability is spammable. The E is great, giving you plenty of mobility. Juat need to time it right. The R can be both a great enage and disengage tool. Positioning is important tho. But you can basically jump over base walls with it and maybe go for a kill then jump back.

Using him is a bit tricky at first, because you have to remember to hold S to prevent your champ from moving in his own attack range and just let the soldiers do the farming & all. Well, S worked for me at least. Cause before that I tried alt and A but they were a hassle to use.

There isn't much more to say here tbh. I only played a custom 5v5 game with bots in order to try him out so the fact that I got a few triple kills doesn't really say much.

I really suggest you play him in a few custom games first, to get used to.moving the soldiers around and everything. Once tou've mastered tha you should be good to go.

Last edited:
    Years
    I consider him an AP Zed really. He summons soldiers and interacts with them with abilities. He is more of a dmg over time guy though, he can burst quite well with a few items, but usually it's not enough to kill somebody.

Also i just mystery gifted myself and got Reindeer Kog'maw <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Congrats on the Reindeer Kog xD
    And I just went for a weird build on him tbh xD but both Liandry's ad Rylai's are on his Recommended list ^^ so that kind of suggests the DoT theme xD

You CAN, however, get kills with him by just brusting them down with 4 soldiers then hitting E to move to them and basic and maybe q again lol. Well, on bots atleast >_>

Years
    Yeah playing Azir on bots is totally different from playing him in PvP. In bots you just need a Nashoor to 1v5 bots because they just take free AAs from the soldiers until they are low enough for them to go b, at which point you can just Q+E. In PvP the only way you are gonna kill somebody is if they are melee or if you are already ahead.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Username: Arachneo
    Summoner Name(s): Murkmire
    Summoner Level(s): 7
    LoL Server(s): North America
    Representative Champion: Shaco, The Demon Jester
    Chosen Topic: Who's your favourite League Champion and why?

Shaco, oh Shaco... everything I could ever want in a Champion. A sense of humor, a rogue personality, and he can, quite literally, be a cut up above the rest. ;D

I love clowns, and Shaco has a set of abilities that make me feel at home. Of course, I haven't been able to acquire him, but he will be my NEXT acquired Champion.

Anyway, pleasured to be here! A friend of mine recently got me into League of Legends, and I got much better (which probably isn't saying much) than the first time I attempted playing. My currently owned Champions are Warwick (Hyena Warwick ftw), Alistar, Nasus and Tristana.

Years
    Ah Shaco, my first main, especially AP Shaco. It's a champ that isn't viable when you play competitive, but when you play a game for fun with him you will have a blast.

There is something about his champ spotlight that gives that nostalgia feeling to me.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    I thought I put this here a long time ago.... Guess not.

Username: Rengar
    Summoner Name(s): Lowvyr
    Summoner Level(s): 30
    LoL Server(s): NA
    Representative Champion: Rengar
    Topic Answer: What is your favorite League champion, and why?
    Honestly, this fluctuates a lot. It mainly just goes between Rengar, Riven, Aatrox, and Talon. I think you see a trend here. Assassin main right here. I just love the power that these 4 hold. Rengar and Talon with the instagibing, and Riven and Aatrox with the extreme lane dominance, and then Aatrox with just the split pushing pressure and unkillableness (Is that a word?). Rengar is my most played champion, but even then he's just not as much fun as he used to be for me to play.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there, I know you are wanting to sign up for this club, but unfortunately it has been a month and two days since the last post was made in this thread, so it is considered dead. You are more than welcome to create a brand new League of Legends club. Any questions or concerns, you can always send me a private message.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back