• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Virtual Pokémon Pet ~ Pokémon Crossing

Join together with your fellow Poke Villagers to raise a Vivillon of your choice from around the world. Your goal is to work together to raise and complete the Vivillon you choose in order to claim the Fancy Vivillon at the very end.​

How It Works:
    You will have 4 days to reply with your current post count along with which version of Vivillon you'd like to raise. I will then take 5,000 and then divide it with however many people joined in. That will be the number of posts you need to make to complete your task. Then you just start posting around the forums until you've reached your post count. The faster the better.

Form:
    Name:
    Team:
    Vivillon Pattern:

* Fancy Pattern & Pokeball Pattern don't count.

Prizes:
    The Vivillon you choose +
    VPP

100 Get Together points for all who complete the task
    1st: 200 VPP Points
    2nd: 175 VPP Points
    3rd: 150 VPP Points
    4th - 6th: 100 VPP Points
    7th - 9th: 75 VPP Points

FAQ:
    Q: What if I'm not apart of VPP yet?
    A: No worries, gotta start somewhere right. You can always join VPP during and after the event.

Q: Can I pick a pattern that someone else has picked?
    A: Yes you can, just check to see which type each pattern is.

Q: Can Fancy Vivillon be used for challenges and other requirements?
    A: Fancy Vivillon can be used like any other VPP it's just not one you can request.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    All I have left is what points you guys want me to give for this. The second set of points in the list are what people will earn towards their personal points in VPP.

Years
    All I have left is what points you guys want me to give for this. The second set of points in the list are what people will earn towards their personal points in VPP.

So, we've talked this over and we'd like you to score as 100 points for anyone who completes raising their Vivillon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Okay it should be good. I kept points separate from Get Together and the VPP points.

Back