• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon and Espeon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I really think that the jolteon is the same too!!

Keruri said:
    unbreon's shiny was white? with black circles....
    Maybe yeah maybe I'll try the umbreon recolouring you said but it might not look that nice ^^;
    Here:

It looks very umm...it doesn't really suit it does it??

altarialover :t334:

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Yeah, when I did it I found you had to change the eye color to keep it somewhat pleasing to the eye, but even still white doesn't seem to suit it much. It looked kinda like an Absol lol. I'll redo it and show you what I mean, but I'll be gone for a week so when I get back I will. Where I'm going there are no computers, so... yeah. Well I'll talk to you all in a week :)

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Keruri said:
    Yeah, when I did it I found you had to change the eye color to keep it somewhat pleasing to the eye, but even still white doesn't seem to suit it much. It looked kinda like an Absol lol. I'll redo it and show you what I mean, but I'll be gone for a week so when I get back I will. Where I'm going there are no computers, so... yeah. Well I'll talk to you all in a week :)
    Ok see ya later then!!
    Well I figured that out while I was recolouring the sprite and it looked weird >.>;

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    well Im back from that oweful place with out computers.... *shutters* haha. I actually had a great time. I see I didn't miss but a single post...haha i remember that eevee picture, it was on the playing card if I'm not mistakened.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Keruri said:
    well Im back from that oweful place with out computers.... *shutters* haha. I actually had a great time. I see I didn't miss but a single post...haha i remember that eevee picture, it was on the playing card if I'm not mistakened.
    Yea it is ^^
    I have two of the same card featuring that piccy ^^!! w00t!!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    altarialover said:

Yea it is ^^
    I have two of the same card featuring that piccy ^^!! w00t!!

Cute Eevee picture, altarialover. I liked it.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Eevee_Espeon said:
    i have both eevee cards.i want the espeon card..i don't have one i only have umbreon, jolteon,amd dark flareon.(out of the eeveeloutions) i have too many eevees.*counts* 9 eevee cards.
    Yikes that's heaps I just have two...and they're the same ^^;

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    haha when I collected pokemon cards, I had this big notebook, and my goal was to get one of each and fill every numbered slot, like a pokedex. I had all but a few. Of course, that was before the last 150 or so came out, so my collection only has the 1st 251 pokemon. If I ever got duplicates, I'd pick the one I liked best and put it in my binder. I had that eevee card, but the card itself was hollographic. Not the picture, but everything else. It was very strange. I had some of the regulars too, But I'd figured the shiny one was coolest XP. I had all the eevee evolutions, but which set I don't remember. I wonder where that binder is now...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Keruri said:
    haha when I collected pokemon cards, I had this big notebook, and my goal was to get one of each and fill every numbered slot, like a pokedex. I had all but a few. Of course, that was before the last 150 or so came out, so my collection only has the 1st 251 pokemon. If I ever got duplicates, I'd pick the one I liked best and put it in my binder. I had that eevee card, but the card itself was hollographic. Not the picture, but everything else. It was very strange. I had some of the regulars too, But I'd figured the shiny one was coolest XP. I had all the eevee evolutions, but which set I don't remember. I wonder where that binder is now...
    Hmm holographic...isn't that shiny coloured??I didn't really try bother collecting...I had a shiny vaporeon card but I guess that's not rare...XP ^^;
    I'm more likely to collect screenies and piccies ^^~

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    yeah, the holographics are where the pictures are shiny, not the pokemon themselves (if that makes sense). I collected loooong ago lol I was pretty young and I had almost no sense, and I threw out a lot of cards that'd be worth $ now. oh well. What's a screenie?

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Keruri said:
    yeah, the holographics are where the pictures are shiny, not the pokemon themselves (if that makes sense). I collected loooong ago lol I was pretty young and I had almost no sense, and I threw out a lot of cards that'd be worth $ now. oh well. What's a screenie?
    Screenie is just a picture from a movie or episode that you screencapture XP...
    Well I guess my parents aren't rich enough to buy me all the pokemon cards XD...lol.
    probally couldn't even get the eeveelution set xD.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Oh mine wouldnt have been either, so your own income helps quite a bit ^.^ I got all my eevee evolutions randomly in packs; I never buy singles. It's a lot cheaper that way, of course. Do you just find all those pictures online? Well I found these on google. This is the only Espeon card I ever kept:
    its in that binder I mentioned before somewhere. Here's just some other random picture:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Keruri said:
    Do you just find all those pictures online?
    Well no I download episodes and screencapture them ^^;
    Oh nice pics they are small but cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back