• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um... hi... //waves//

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
Years
  • Ack... I feel like the new kid in class ^^;

Well, anyway, I'm Ria (duh ;) ) and I'm not exactly new, since I've been skulking around for quite a bit ^^; Everyone seem really nice, though, so I thought I say hi :) So... uh... I'm a big pokie fan (the eggs remind me of cookies ^^; ) and... I... um... actually, that's about it ^^; It's nice to be here ;)

T00C00L

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2006
    hi, have a nice stay.
    if you wanna be friends with me just feel free to send me a Private Message!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • HI!!!welcome to....POKE'MON COMMUNITY!!!!!we're automatically friends,..so pm me anytime!!!and if you wanna become rivals,pm me about it as well!!!^_^(rivals aren't a bad thing either!!!)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hehe, Welcome to the forums Ria! ^^
    I hope you have fun around here!
    If you ever have questions about this place, you can ask me! x3

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome! Yesh everyone here is incredibly friendly! you'll have tonzof fun! well i'll see ya later! PM me if you wanna be friends.

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Aw, shux :nervous: Everyone are so nice ;wuv; Thanks! And, yeah, I'll probably do lots of PMing since, right now, I don't know anything about pretty much anything :embarrass Oh, and anyone can PM me anytime too, of course! Huggles for everyone! :)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Aww. *huggles back* Welcom to PC, Ria!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • You're name is "Rai" scrambled <3 Cool >:3
    Welcome to the community!No need to be shy around me ;D You can PM me anytime if you need a friend or help ;)

Hope on seeing you around! ^^

Back