• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

U.S. Customs (gah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I recently ordered stuff from Amazon Japan, one of the packages was RPG Maker VX Ace, the other happened to be RPG Maker DS +.

USPS recently updated it's status to "Inbound to Customs" I'm not worried or anything mainly because it's PC Software and a Video game, but why the hell would USPS be suspicious of a video game?..

I just hope they release it tomorrow><

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Pretty sure anything overseas gets checked by customs. I hope your game arrives soon, but there's not much to discuss here since it's something relating completely to you, and I don't really think there's anything to say about the shipping progress of your video game. But yeah I hope you get it and enjoy it and all and have a great Christmas!

-closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back