• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 9 - Breakfast (+1) vs Dinner (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I don't mind milk, but if I drink it it's usually in the afternoon during the weekend lol

Cereal, smoothies, protein shakes, oatmeal... milk definitely goes with breakfast!!!

I'm a Glaceon, not a Vaporeon. I like my food the same way I like the state of water: solid! =P

Are you making up food now or is that some unearthly food that they serve up in the stars? =O

Spoiler:

Years
  • Are you making up food now or is that some unearthly food that they serve up in the stars? =O

Hey cereal is the "socially acceptable" way of having chocolate for breakfast 😋

Apparently a glass of milk is actually good for you at breakfast but I usually have green tea - or coffee if I need to force my eyelids to stay open 😎

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years

It can be argued that breakfast is way too early in the day to look for a great meal in anticipation. How about this; why not prepare it the night before with some overnight oats soaked in milk or water and garnished with your favourite seet things to give it flavour?

Years

Ah right. I probably never have to force myself to eat breakfast simply because I eat it later than most people would.
    I live close to my work and it starts at 10, so my breakfast is usually from 9 to 9:30 ish. xD
    I'd probably be reluctant to eat breakfast as well if I had to eat it at like 7 in the morning.

Days

Breakfast is necessary to have as it provide the nutrients after big gap from dinner. In my opinion, one can easily skip dinner, as it's not much necessary, and it is more as a fashion to eat at night before going to sleep. If we are going to sleep, then there's no point to have dinner because that's the way to waste the calories.

Traditionally, here it is said that to eat meal according to inverted triangle; good meal early on, and least before the bed. And here, good meal early on doesn't means to eat loads of food after waking up, rather it has more to say for having most of the food when our body is active. Because it is time when we want to keep ourselves energised, rather than being getting fatigue as soon as evening comes.

Dinner is just pure fashion due to the way it is portrayed in movies. People going restaurants, having fun, eating foods, coming home, sleeping. Whereas Breakfast is shown as the food people eating while getting late early on, eating breads while dressing and running for office. BreakFAST is compared with FASTfood in movies, which reduces the importance of having good breakfast.

Days

I feel the need of breakfast as a healthier option. I still remember the time when I was around class 6-8, and at that time I had seen that many students were getting dizzy during morning assembly which was conducted in the open ground, and hence were sitting down at the spectators stands, some were falling on their place suddenly. And it was happening on daily basis. When school principal asked those students, then she found that those students came to school either with no breakfast or light breakfast.

Dinner is although tastier, but not necessary because we are not going to force our body to do works, unlike in the case of breakfast, when we need to keep ourselves energized and fresh throughout the day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back