• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 8 - Night (+1) vs Day (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years

This guy was attracted to my light last night, he's huge!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I once was in hospital and a large moth somehow into my room. I was very scared (was a kid back then) because of its erradic flight. I think I somehow gave it a heavy smack that slowed it down significantly. ^^"

Lavender

Years

I was gonna get an MRI for my brain, but we moved away in time so I never got it, i'm glad i didn't though. the reason why is because I was diagnosed with dyspraxia in England, where it's a recognized thing there, but in america, they have no clue what dyspraxia is and insisted on doing an MRI, I'm like: I don't need you to tell me that I have a condition that I knew I had for like 6 years, lol.

Years

I was gonna get an MRI for my brain, but we moved away in time so I never got it, i'm glad i didn't though. the reason why is because I was diagnosed with dyspraxia in England, where it's a recognized thing there, but in america, they have no clue what dyspraxia is and insisted on doing an MRI, I'm like: I don't need you to tell me that I have a condition that I knew I had for like 6 years, lol.

*waves*

They don't know what it is over there? That's crazy. Are you not worried about support or understanding etc if you need it in the future? Tbf they don't always understand it in England either 😢

Lavender

Years
  • *waves*

They don't know what it is over there? That's crazy. Are you not worried about support or understanding etc if you need it in the future? Tbf they don't always understand it in England either 😢

I don't think support would really help, but I have gotten glasses that help immensely with dizziness, headaches and spacial awareness. everything else I pretty much have to deal with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back