• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 3 - Tea (+1) vs Coffee (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I don't drink tea regularly at all, it's more of an every now and then thing to me.
    I do drink Peach Ice Tea lemonade somewhat frequently, like a couple times a week.

Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today

I don't drink tea, I could, but I don't ^^"
    I just don't see a time in my day when I can drink tea XD

Years

I do boil water for Tea when I do drink it, but since I drink it so sparingly I guess that's not saying much xD

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

At least I have one of these water boiling things. I've heart they aren't a thing in the US.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

They have a metal spiral inside. You put water inside, plug it in, flip a switch and after ~5 minutes it reaches boiling point and turns itself off. It's apparently a lot more efficient than boiling water on a stove. If you drink a lot of tea or do other things like those instant soups or something then it's definitely worth the investment.

Years

I see. As I said, I am lazy enough to use microwave. I keep it on for 3 minutes. I boil water for pasta but that would be useless for that lmao

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

When I prepare tea I usually make at least one liter.

Years

I need to do at least half a liter as my kettle won't work with any less =P

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back