• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 3 - Tea (+1) vs Coffee (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Spoiler:

😉

Years

I'm drinking a nice, hot cup of earl grey tea. The twang from the hint of bergamot is fun.

This reminds me one of the first websites i ever went to when i was really little, like 7 years old. It was a fammade site for Hello Kitty and it had a tea party theme. I think as a visitor you selected one of her friends as your avatar like Keroppi, Badtz-Maru, Pochacco etc and would roleplay drinking tea, and maybe talk to other players and enjoy simple mini games. I might not be remembering everything right because i was so young, i'm not even sure about the page name, but I distinctly remember selecting the earl gray tea option when i asked to order tea. i had no idea what that was at the time, but the name just made me curious.

Years

I'm a fan of some bergamot teas. Like anastasia from Kusmi! But earl grey is not for me...

Spoiler:

Honestly that's a cute sounding website. Sounds like a good time to be honest, relaxing and role-playing drinking tea!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

Some comfort for her after that hard Easter week-end when she had to go to the movies :O

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Not as much going to the movies but rather watching on streaming services.

Thing is: I've read a lot of books with really good stories and I've played a lot of games with interesting stories. I know that movies can't exactly deliver in that regard. They are more of a spectacle thing. And I know that. So, that isn't a deal breaker to me.

What is, however, is when you can clearly tell what political side the creator is on. Don't get me wrong: a movie that criticizes a certain political belief in a constructive way is fine by me. I like self-reflection a lot. So anything that makes me think about stuff is a good thing.

The ones I watched I'm not sure if they were meant to be anti-left propaganda or if they were made to "trigger the libs" as they like to call it. In both cases it just feels like a huge waste of time. And I don't want to say which one I watched because I don't want to give them free advertising. <_<

Years

because of all the Pokemon on here that have escaped the games and are out and about in the real world? =D
    Or is the Pokemon world real and is this one but a simulation?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

I had a delightful cup of decaf green tea this evening. I haven't had a cup of that particular tea in a fairly long time.
    I'll have to have it more often, as it was quite refreshing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back