• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] [Touch Trade] LF: Zamazenta FT: Zacian

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I want that smelly shiny charm for shiny hunting in Dynamax Adventures in the very limp region of Galar. Got lots of sword dogs from previous temporary save files of Sword and I'm a bit too impatient to wait for a weirdo like me that might've hoarded a bunch of Zamazenta to come across randomly upon my request, so I am resorting to touch trading like a peasant for that is what I am. Why did I wait 4 years to complete the damn dex in PokéUK? This is hell.

If it entices you to help I have a small horde of unwanted shinies in Scarlet as well as unga bunga paradoxes, help me out here, I'd sell my damn kids for that shiny charm that smells like fish and chips, tea and constant depression. Well, the UK gave us Saxon so I'll cut it a bit of slack.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    God your posts are fun to read lol. I can touch trade you Skyboom, (I refuse to call my precious shield doggo 'that other name') but yeah, I need him back. I won't lock the thread after we're done trading like I normally would though, in the event someone comes along that actually wants to do it for keeps.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Much appreciated, now I can have access to something that never should've been locked in the first place because archaic game deisgn. Keep it up and maybe one day I'll make the longest essay / rant ever written on Pokémon as a whole just to amuse you. My search for someone with extra Skyboom's will continue (unless Shield Canine is made available in the next mainline game I guess)

Back