• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time

When?

• 20th - 31st July

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 27th July - 7th August

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • 1st - 11th August

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Earlier (write your suggestion in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Later (write your suggestion in the comments)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    When do you want GT to be held?

Last year we did it July/August. Is that okay? Or will we move it to earlier/later date?

And how long will this GT be? Week? Two? Week and a half?

Years
    I'd say somewhere in the middle for duration. Ten days?

As for the when, late July maybe to make sure there's time to get ready?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'm for late July as well. We ran it for a week last year right? Maybe a week and a half this time around since complaints of being too short were a thing.

Years
    I'm for late July as well.

Last year, it was from 20th-31st July, which is Saturday-Wednesday this year. What do you think about it?

Years
    July for sure. I agree with late July as well (as personally I'll be busier that month anyways lmao)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    20th - 31st should work time wise, I don't think it's too short or too long. Hopefully people won't be burnt out. Honestly it might be worth coming up with a few dates and maybe getting community opinion on it.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    I'm more leaning towards mid-August or late-August if only because that time of the year I'll be able to take vacations and be more active lol.

IMO duration should cover at least two full weekends so it seems general idea of 10-11 days is fine if starting on a Friday?

Years
    imo doing it in august would probably be a bit troublesome for those who are starting the fall semester/getting back into classes

Back