• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Espeon Eyes

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
Years
  • I haven't read this story. why? Because the VERY FIRST SENTENCE DISGUSTED me! "I'm so beautiful! Everyone wants me! Because my fur is all shiny, and pwetty, no one is as pretty as me for a million miles!" Oh my GOD!!!

...*sigh* It's sad but true...everyone likes the perfect, beatiful, totally flawless, disgusting pink fox,esperon. Whatever happened to the cool, sleek, black cat Pokemon? Last time I looked, people loved Umbreon...*sigh* the poke-world is literally going to the dogs. Well, the foxes anyway. And the whole idea that esperon is good and Umbreon is evil, is just so....UGH....I have never liked Esperon that much... and now I just hate it...

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Dude, you just insulted me and everyone who likes this story. If you read it, it's about an Umbreon that is the exact opposite of evil. I sooooo want to kill you right now for just completelly insulting one of the most popular stories of PC, and most loved. I'm sorry, but you are just plain mean >.<

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • *gasp* HEY!!! not all espeons are good!!! *points to sig* and you just insulted one of the BEST fics i have ever read!!!

AND you pretty much insulted me with the 'i`m so beautiful' insult, because i have to deal with nine boys who like me everyday!!!

(not to mention, you could have just said you didnt like the stroy...)

*growls and attacks*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Honestly, I think a moderator should close this because of all of the insults that people pack on me...Eh, I'm off. Once I'm a mod (which'll be the days when cows produce beer) I'm gonna close it. Just so people can read it and not react with a huge paragraph that clearly states that they haven't read a single page and they hate it like they hate being kicked in the stomach. Come on! My stories always end up bad in the begining, but turn out mind-bogglingly good! Honestly, twilight, you should start reading the whole "book" before spitting in my face.

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
  • O_O;;; *hides from the perfect girl and umm...spoon..* Hey I just don't like Esperon! I'm not insulting every single person who reads this story...jeez. And that's what I said! I just said I don't like the story...and go ahead, give me all the bad rep you want. Flame me back, I don't care. *Goes into statue mode*

One more thing...

dark_esperon said:
    OMG, THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I EVA READ!!!! I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LI LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Now that is freaky...*inches away*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Let's not fight..please. I loved this story. Please don't judge stories before you read them. And the Umbreon in the story was just as kindhearted and beautiful as the Espeon.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • YEAH!!! what pika-mew said!!! *huffs* well, if you dont like it, twilight, then DONT POST HERE!!! *growls again, and is about to pounce*

Years
  • you guys better stop spamming up the thread before a mod bans you for a while.
    twighlight don't judge the story before you read it.never again.so if you write a fic that people like just as much and spon insults it just like you did would you be mad?treat others as you would like to be treated.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Gohan said:
    you guys better stop spamming up the thread before a mod bans you for a while.
    twighlight don't judge the story before you read it.never again.so if you write a fic that people like just as much and spon insults it just like you did would you be mad?treat others as you would like to be treated.
    Yeah, exactly! And twilight, I didn't give you bad rep...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Aw, thanks Goja! Just giving you the heads up twilight. To tell the truth, I gave you reputation because your post defies one of the rules which is don't be mean! I considered your post mean, because you critisized my story just because Espeon isn't your favorite pokemon.
    So, there! I'm not going to cause a fight, or anything like that, so I'm going to do this!
    *close*
    Aha! Magic! Darn, I'm not a mod ;_;

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • SoOoOo...
    I don't feel like writing this, so I'll just tell you what happens to Starlight...
    He goes to look for Moonlight and finds a Celebi! The Celebi takes him to medieval times (or in my story Grass)
    Yay! That's a long story short.
    [/color]

Back