• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thread Block

Sirfetch’d

I feel like I have a major case of Thread Block right now. Thread Block is a term that I just kinda made up(probably) where I want to make a thread but I can't think of any interesting ideas. :( Has this ever happened to you guys?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    i thought it was blocking a thread, instead of thread blocking.

( Joke)

Well , sometimes I felt bored and have no ideas to put or people had put a thread that I want to say.

Years
    I get creative block all the time, but there have been a few times when I was like "I'm gonna make a thread about X" and then when I opened the right page I forgot what I was going to say.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I don't like making threads. Don't like to draw attention to myself in that way. But I do get "posting block" where I see threads I want to post in, but just... don't know how to say what I want to say.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    i don't make threads/posts enough to run out of subjects to post about

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Most of my time and energy the past few weeks has gone into work/rp/ug so I've had some really bad thread and post block. It's happened a few other times, usually for extended periods like a few weeks to a couple of months too. Very depressing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel like I have a major case of Thread Block right now. Thread Block is a term that I just kinda made up(probably) where I want to make a thread but I can't think of any interesting ideas. :( Has this ever happened to you guys?
    Hm well nah. I don't make threads just for the sake of making threads usually. Rather, if I think of an idea, I post it haha. Unless I want to boost activity in RPT by making discussion threads or something.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    It never really happened, as I don't post before I have and idea. I don't try to do new threads. I just do it when I think about something that might interest someone.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well if you don't know what to post about or make a thread about, maybe you shouldn't be posting then? Lmao.

But no, I don't really know the feeling, as I rarely ever make any new threads. I just enjoy responding to threads made by others.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I've had it a lot lately, posting block and thread block, sadly. It's not too bad I guess, but the days when I was making like 20 posts a day are on hiatus for a while haha

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    a thread should never be forced, when the time is right the thread will come to you

Back