• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Those types of kids...

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Alexander the great v2 said:
    I am very popular, im the skool legend, everyone thinks im the best a football(soccer), running,long jump,swimming and all that crap. Im very freindly, but my bestest mates are the soccer teams goalie and striker,and there popular too.

You sounds really sport o.o;

I just kinda thought, everyone says they are popular...when you never know, they might not be? XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Yeah, a lot of the people on here are outcasts in their own school, so they try to come here and gain popularity with online friends, and they try to be bossy because in real life, they are losers, sorry to be mean, but they are.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    At my TAFE, there IS no popular people or unpopular people.

If I HAD to categorize them, it would be smokers, and non smokers, seriously.

That's as far as categorization goes at my school, everyone is treated equally, TAFE is honestly ALOT different to school.

If you bully, you WILL be punished, and kicked out, immediately.

In my entire time of being at my TAFE (3 years), there was 1 person who tried to bully someone else, he yelled out "Retard", he got kicked out right then and there, and I have NEVER seen him again, not anywhere.

At TAFE, you do your own thing, and everyone there respects you for that because they are there to do THEIR own thing.

Jason can vouch for this if he reads it, because he goes to my TAFE.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    the kids in my world are selfish,You must wait on them for self respect,They want to show who is the tough guy around here,Many bullies and Smoke ect.Other than that..
    they want money.Really crappy hawaiian spirit cus...

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Well to be honest i guess im kinda popular at football games and boxing matches most people from my school go and watch since its close and with my remarkable ability to throw those beautiful touchdown passes and Blazin hits in teh ring :P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Yes! O.o; All people just look at me and say, "You must be smart, do you know how to do [insert]?"

And the second part is true too, my mom keeps thinking that all American cheerleaders are nasty, thanks to Hollywood. -_-;

And yay! Someone who agrees! =3 *gives Pearlie a donut*

(Wow, this has been moved alot, eh?)
    It's the INCREDIBLY WANDERING THREAD II! x3
    And yeah, people used to go up to me all the time:

"Hi Kylie! You're the smartest person in the school! What's [insert randomly huge number] multipled by [randomly huge number number here]?"
    "Kylie! Can you spell [insert word here]?"
    "Kylie, what's the capital of [insert country here]?"
    etc.
    -- First it was flattering, then it became irritating, now I just hide XD

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I am not one to stereo-type myself, nor others for that matter. However, as unfortunate as it is, others at my old schools did not feel the same. To them I was a nerd, computer-boy who deserved none of their respect or friendship, but what I was doing then was making me happy, and to me, that is all that matters.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I'm Probobly a nerd.Becuase i hang out with nerds.But we just sit and talk about computers and Lord Of The Rings.

justokre

Open your eyes.
    Years
    Unfortunately, if anything, I assume I'd fit into the non-scene emo group because of my taste in music, and general attitude towards life, people, and... love? I actually get taunted! "You're so emo! You're so emo!"
    Grrrrr...

Nonetheless, I do nerdy things, and even some jocky things every once in a while.

I don't like being labeled. It's stupid. I'm myself.

Back