• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yugioh fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • Yamichi said:
    KC Grand Prix is really funny IMO. I won't give anything away since most people probably haven't seen it. ^^
    dude, dya remember when it was the episodes of dungeon dice monsters, and it was one away from the last buit of c0ompleting it, and they started the whole thing from the bgeinning, and just to rub it in, they did the same thing again another 3 times!!!!!!!

I WAS SOOOOOOOO PIZZED!!!!

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Baker's Bulbasaur said:
    dude, dya remember when it was the episodes of dungeon dice monsters, and it was one away from the last buit of c0ompleting it, and they started the whole thing from the bgeinning, and just to rub it in, they did the same thing again another 3 times!!!!!!!

I WAS SOOOOOOOO PIZZED!!!!
    Yeah, me too. After the second time that happened was probably when I decided is better to get the eps myself then to wait for the TV to show them. ^^;

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yup. I like Kaiba more on the japanese version, he's less annoying.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I don't have any japanese eps before the Orichalcos arc, but I wouldn't bet against it. XD I'm sure he is, lol.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Jounouchi tends to act more mature than he does on the dub, imo. Maybe it's just the VA, but meh. XD He is still silly quite often. ^_^

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • So anyone going to watch the final 2 Orichalcos episodes tomorrow on KidsWB? It was great IMO, but Ancient Egypt should be just as good. But will they show it next Saturday...?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • *joins* Here is a picture from the movie.

The Yugioh fan Club

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Cute pic Toto ^__^ Magician's Valkyria is second only to Dark Magician Girl. ^_^
    lol, anyone know how to get the japanese version of the movie? I hear they added more parts in it, or at least in the manga version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back