• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Very Long RP to promote posts at PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    like the title?....meh too!

tHIS RP IS THE full Hoenn quest. This is also not a noob rp....serouis rpers only. I want this to be fun :badsmile: heh heh heh :badsmile:

Any questions?

Form:

Name: K'tol Plant Master
    Sex: Male
    Starting pokemon: Treecko
    Dress: Green T-shirt, black jeans, green&black visor
    Personality: over jokative, kind, annoying

Hope someone joins!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Like I told you in AIM, I wanna join even though I haven't RPed in quite a while...

Name: Tommy
    Sex: Male
    Starting pokemon: Zubat
    Dress: Greenish Browh shirt with Black sleeves, Baggy green cargo pants, with hiking boots...
    Personality: very smart, kinda dorky(in a cute way), and kinda playboysh

I'm the Brock of this RP...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    dude like ill join ^^

Name : FashionDizzy
    Sex : male
    Starting Pokemon : Vulpix ^^ ( my fashion statement )
    Dress : Velour suit with Vulpix tail print ,matching suede boots and
    Personality : popular and good looking , hits on girls more then tommy ^^

Years
    I guess I'll join Too, The character I'm going to use was supposed to be introduced in a previous rp, but it didn't last long enough, so it'll be pretty cool to see how she'll develop

Name: Kitty Kabania (Cousin of my previous rp characters)
    Sex: female
    Starting pokemon: None (AHA! I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!:D)
    Dress: Pink sweat shirt, white flared jeans… Pretty simple…
    Personality: Very modest, patient, and often feels unsatisfied with her personal life, still not knowing what to make of herself – most people around her see her as fussy

Timbjerr

Years
    I edited my entry form becuse I didn't know that we could choose other than Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip for starters...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I guess we can start.....We'll start out all together in Littleroot......

K'tol: Well, guess we can start our adventure now, eh?
    I'm sure ready....boy I'm hungry, and one got some Tauros steaks?

Timbjerr

Years
    Yay! teh adventure is beginning!

*Tommy magically appears in the middle of Littleroot Town*

Tommy: what?!? How'd I get here? Oh well, I'm still hungry, I feel like going to that restuarant in the middle of town that serves Tauros burgers

*goes to theresturant and sees K'tol there*

Tommy: Hi^^

Years
    Kitty woke up, looking out her window to see what the weather was like. Seeing it was very sunny, and feeling very warm, she got out of bed and decided to have some brunch at a restaurant, instead of making it herself. Her sister, Kat walked down the stares to see where she was going. "Hey, what are you doing?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips. Kitty replied with a oft yawn. "Meh, I'm too lazy to cook right now, I'm gonna head down to that new place in the middle of town that serves those disgusting Tauros thingys…"
    "Disgusting?! They're great!" Kat said, getting peeved. "Whatever, They just make me sick, I'll have a salad or something, I'll se ya later…" She walked out onto the streets looking depressed. Kat walked towards the fridge, and pulled it wide open. "Salad!? Why bother spending money on salad when our fridge is full of it?…"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After the walk to the restaurant, Kitty had woken up a bit, and seemed to be in a much better mood. She sat down at a table, listening to the conversation of two boys behind her. A waitress walked up to her with a bowl of salad with creamy ranch dressing poured over it. She at a bit of the salad, and continued to listen to the conversation.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    * fashionkid ~ become Dizzy *

um like lets go to oldale Shopping center ^^ , i have one .... two .... 3000 thingys ^^

* suddenly gets stopped by some punk *

kid : give me your lunch money or ill kick ur *** with my shroomish .
    me : oh yea well ...... ur wearing last years fall fashion *tsk tsk* ... sends out vulpix , vulpix uses ember kid runs away and drops $2.00 dollars * picks up *....... * by the way vulpix is named Chanel and yes it is a female , named after a fashion starter *

Timbjerr

Years
    *Leaves the resturant after a long conversation with K'tol about what to expect in the Hoenn region*

Tommy: From here, we travel north to Odale Town and then west to Petalburg City.

*sees Kitty walk out of the resturant behind him and decides to start followingn her*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    * is on route north of littleroot *

Find an Item - Cool a free potion , Takes a step up and is in oldale town ^^

Years
    Kitty walked back to her large house. She turned around, and saw the same person she saw in the restaurant. "What are you doing?" She asked, punching a code into a panel, opening the large gates to her house. She walked into the courtyard, sitting down on a wooden bench in front of a fountain. She invited the stranger into the courtyard.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    K'tol: Hey! wait for me!

*ran in right before the gate closed*

K'tol: That was close!

Timbjerr

Years
    I believe Raichu Tamer was referring to me in here post...lol

*Tommy notices the pretty girl's invitation and follows her through the gate into the courtyard*

Tommy: heheh...I was just following you because I noticed that you didn't have anypok?mon with you. Do you plan on going on a journey without one?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    * looks Up *
    Me: is this the Oldale Mansion??
    * gets in car *
    Drives Around

Woah this is bigger that Celadon and GoldenRod mansions ^^ ( shopping centers )

Enters

Sees Best buddy Tabby

Me : Hey Gurl Let me see ur starter ^^
    Tabby : ok here comes Horsea ^^
    Me : Omg its sooooooooooooo pretty ^^ looki me vulpix
    Come on out Chanel ^^
    (tabby's horsea is a male called gucci ^^ )
    * gets in car With tabby * * car breaks down * Walks to PCenter , Heals , Walks out and Heads north to confront ,....... Him

Note to the Other Rpers ( im waitin for you north of Oldale ^^ HUrry you guys i want you to meet tabby ^^ )

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    [I was following Tommy in, I know, that I'm not invited]

K'tol: Uhhh, Hi. I'm K'tol....Tommy's friend....

Years
    Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, LOT'S of homework, this'll probably be the only post on this rp I make today as well, and incase you're wondering, I'm a guy :P I just play a girl in this rp (And I ain't afraid to date guys while I'm in-character either, so watch out! Lol)

"Oh, um… Hi…" Kitty replied, "To answer your question – no, I actually wasn't planning on going anywhere, but now that you mention it… It may be pretty interesting…" She said, looking around at the house-grounds. "This place seems big an' all, but there is only so much you can do here… My parents don't let me out too much either… They always seem to be talking about my sister, but she's been alowed to leave the house! It's so unfair…" Kitty walked up to the fountain and looked at her reflection in the water. "… Maybe I will go somewhere…" Just then, Kat ran out of the house. "Kitty! What are the boys doing here!?" She asked, sounding annoyed. "Quick! Let's go!" Kitty yelled, grabbing K'tol and Tommy by the arms. She punched a code into a pad near the gate, and they suddenly began to open. She then ran as quickly as she could. "Kitty! If you don't get back here, mom's gonna get real mad!" Kat yelled, knowing that Kitty probably couldn't hear her now. "Might as well try and follow…" Kat quickly changed from a long red skirt, into a pair of blue flared jeans, keeping on the yellow-collared vest she had on from before. She then grabbed her 6 pokeballs, and ran out of the house as quickly as she could, sending out her charizard. "Let's go!!!"

Timbjerr

Years
    0.0*is traumatized* a guy RPing as a girl?!? meh, I've seen worse in chatrooms -_-

*is in character now*

Tommy and K'tol are being dragged off the mansion grounds by Kitty. upon seeing her send out a Charizard, Tommy says, "Wow! Where did you're sister get such a powerful pok?mon? Charizard are pretty hard to come by here in the Hoenn region..." Kitty leads the two friends to the route leading north of town and says, "I'll do anything to get away from my b*tchy older sister and my snobby parents; will you two take me with you as you venture through the Hoenn region?" Blushing, Tommy says, "Yes, and if we follow this route, we'll be in Odale Town before your parents know you're gone..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back