• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hum, haven't posted in this club for a while. I managed to get 10x EXP, woo! But anyway... sorry I haven't been here for a while. Anyhow, Kratos is still my favorite character in this game, (Second to Colette).

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
  • I'm on my 4th playthrough myself... I just got out of Meltokio Sewers and got the EC. ^.^ Workin' on getting Sheena up there in affection. So far so good... I think... o.O;;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Woo I is back~

I think I'm going to go beat up Mithos a bazillion times. It's fun. I'm going to use Falcon's Crest to 00berly pwn him o.o;;

What level do you think I should be for Kunnichawa?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Psy Master said:
    I'd like to join. I LOVE ToS, in fact, I am on my 3rd time through, now at Meltokio Sewers.
    ^^ I'll add you to the list! Welcome to the club!

I'm... just about to head to the Tower of Salvation in Sylvarant. ;o; I'll miss you, Kratos.

Oh, and I found a place to buy the TOS manga, but my parents wouldn't let me! ;o; I'm so depressed!

Lil' Schu

Years
  • Lightning said:
    I'm... just about to head to the Tower of Salvation in Sylvarant. ;o; I'll miss you, Kratos.

Oh, and I found a place to buy the TOS manga, but my parents wouldn't let me! ;o; I'm so depressed!
    You're going to lose Kratos...;o; Man, that must suck. ;o;

Too bad you couldn't get that manga. I think it would have been funneh. >.>;

Right now, I'm trying to kill Seles (DIE!). She keeps killing me. I got her down to about 2KHP once, and then, she killed me. x.x Although, I have gotten Zelos' and Lloyd's Coll. Title. ^^ Anyone have any good accesories?

Mine are:
    Lloyd: Warrior Symbol/Turquoise
    Zelos: Faerie Ring/Turquoise

If you use Lloyd or Zelos/Kratos, there's a really easy strategy I did for the Dragon Knight. Set Demon Fang/Double Demon Fang to neutral B. All his attacks are triggered when you're medium-distance from him. So, you creep in, the backstep. Then, if he does his 3 fireballs, do Demon Fang. You shouldn't get hit at all once you get the hang of it. ^_^

^ I <3 that strategy. XD

Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    Right now, I'm trying to kill Seles (DIE!). She keeps killing me. I got her down to about 2KHP once, and then, she killed me. x.x Although, I have gotten Zelos' and Lloyd's Coll. Title. ^^ Anyone have any good accesories?

Mine are:
    Lloyd: Warrior Symbol/Turquoise
    Zelos: Faerie Ring/Turquoise

Argh, I hated Seles >>; It took me forever to do.
    What I did was put two Holy Symbols (there's your recommended accesories XD), and jumped over Seles (I was on auto, so I just pushed up on the joystick) until I had a decent amount of HP. Then I got close and hit her. And if she hit me, I just jumped around again.
    Hey, it worked XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    We're too far behind in our playingness, Erica. Dean's ahead of us! O_O
    Okay...so now I'm far behind in playingness. I have all day tomorrow though. *is in Asgard temple right now, I've had on pause for hours. I got distracted. Lol*

Lil' Schu

Years
  • WOO! I got Sheena's, Lloyd's, Zelos', Regal's, and Presea's Coliseum titles! (Except, I don't use Lloyd's. Oh well. XP)

Now, I'm doing that book level. I'm on 1-1, and I have 277 Soulfire. o.O;;; I'm been killing the same enemy for about 20 times now. At least I got Presea's "Hunter" title. o.o;

I killed Abyssion! W00t! Now Lloyd can kill all. ^_^

Lol, Sammi-san, get a Lloyd avvy xD

Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    WOO! I got Sheena's, Lloyd's, Zelos', Regal's, and Presea's Coliseum titles! (Except, I don't use Lloyd's. Oh well. XP)

Now, I'm doing that book level. I'm on 1-1, and I have 277 Soulfire. o.O;;; I'm been killing the same enemy for about 20 times now. At least I got Presea's "Hunter" title. o.o;

I killed Abyssion! W00t! Now Lloyd can kill all. ^_^

Lol, Sammi-san, get a Lloyd avvy xD

That's good news. I only have Lloyd's, Zelos', and Presea's though. I can't use Sheena or Regal that well ^^;; And then I tried getting Raine's (I got to... is it intermediate? and got pwn3d XD), but she's kinda hopeless O_O;

Never did the book (it creeped me out). But that must be soooo boring, fighting the same enemy O_O;

I would if I had a good picture for it. (XD)

Lil' Schu

Years
  • Sheena's pretty easy to use, of course, she's in my party though, so I have all her techs. Just use her to do this:
    A + A + A + B (Life Seal, or another Lvl. 2 tech) + B Side (Pyre Seal)
    It completely pwns the enemy, and you get HP too.

As for Regal, I had to build up all his techs with the dragon. It took a while. =\ I almost died fighthing the Dragon Knight.

Now I'm on lvl. 6 on pause (at least, I hope it is o.o). Ah well, the AI can kill if I'm not.

Mwar, just go to Google and search for "Tales of Symphonia pictures". That's how I found my Presea avvy. Or go to the site I'll PM you o.o

Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    Sheena's pretty easy to use, of course, she's in my party though, so I have all her techs. Just use her to do this:
    A + A + A + B (Life Seal, or another Lvl. 2 tech) + B Side (Pyre Seal)
    It completely pwns the enemy, and you get HP too.

I never did very well with Sheena. Every time I went up against Kuchinawa (did I spell that right?), I was always beaten quite quickly o_o; When I get the game again, I'll have to try it though ^^;

Lil' Schu said:
    Mwar, just go to Google and search for "Tales of Symphonia pictures". That's how I found my Presea avvy. Or go to the site I'll PM you o.o

I tried, but I always seem to find teh same pictures over and over again >>;; PM me please XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • https://hsylvarant.webcindario.com/

That site is really good for images. ^^; On the side bar click "Imagenes" or whatever; it's not in English, but it's pretty straightforward. o_O It gives you a ton, including animated GIFs from the Z-Skits. It's where I go for mine. ^^;;

Lil' Schu

Years
  • OMFG. HOLY COW!

And this is Colette before the battle:...

And this is Colette after the battle...:

And this is how much exp. he got from the battle, and I quote:
    After the combo, Colette is at level 145; that's definitely more than what 9057 EXP would do. If you take her EXP after the battle (2566639) and subtract her EXP from before the battle (1678), you get a difference of 2564961; my characters all gained 2564961 EXP in a single battle. This means that the Bonus EXP was 2564960, as the base EXP was 1. Also, look at the time. I was in that one battle for nearly ten hours...

Everybody say it with me now: "HOLY COW! O_O;" Very good. XD;

Yay~! I beat the Underworld evil book! I didn't even use All-Divide on Living Armor. Yay. ^_^

That's a really good site, Erica. Just wish I understood Spanish, or whatever that's in. XD

Years
  • Wow, that's cool.

Did you get that from the site with all the amazing RPG feats? I saw a video with like a LV 9 Colette beating Abyssion, LV 8 Presea beating Abyssion on Mania without taking damage, and other things. o.0;

I fought Abyssion by the way, but I got tired of fighting him and turned the game off. It was taking FOREVER. -_-

... This may sound stupid, but I didn't know you could combine Unison Attacks and create new ones. o.0; *is stupid for never using UA until now*

Back