• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stripes Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    ACManga said:
    you can't give bad rep just because someone didn't join a club. that's over the top. and if i were a mod or Smod... you probably wouldn't say that. treat EVERYONE with respect equally.
    OFFTOPIC OFFTOPIC OFFTOPIC. Actually I didn't give you the bad rep because you didn't join the club I gave it because you posted something offtopic and posted it for no reason, you could have just private messaged what you posted here to him. And I can give you a bad rep for that because it says in the Announcements here that "If you see a post that you really can't stand, give them bad rep." and I can't stand it when people post in threads with no real reason for posting there other then arguing with other PC members like you are now. It also says in the Announcements "And if someone gives you bad rep, don't whine" so just let it go.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Stripes, i'm not mad at you, you seem like a cool guy... it's Megatron. and IN FACT, it doesn't say 'understand' it says a post that you CAN'T STAND and Megatron, i'd know WAY more about this than you, i've been here since September and you've been here since... October. i didn't deserve that rep, and if Megatron weren't in this club, i'd probably join.

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    ACManga said:
    Stripes, i'm not mad at you, you seem like a cool guy... it's Megatron. and IN FACT, it doesn't say 'understand' it says a post that you CAN'T STAND and Megatron, i'd know WAY more about this than you, i've been here since September and you've been here since... October. i didn't deserve that rep, and if Megatron weren't in this club, i'd probably join.
    Who cares that you've been on here longer then me, that doesn't mean you know more about Pokemon or anything else then I do, and you did deserve the bad rep especially considering how much you are going on and on and on about it and just disable your rep if it is that big of a deal to you. Also I know it doesn't say understand, that's why I said can't stand.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ehhhh no, i'm not gonna disable my rep cause i got WAY more people on my good side. and this isn't about pokemon, if you haven't noticed, it's about your abuse. i know more about how PC works than you do, and unnessecary rep is not alowed. and YOU DID SAY UNDERSTAND, you just edited your post to make me look stupid. If you give me any more bad rep, i WILL report you.

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    ACManga said:
    ehhhh no, i'm not gonna disable my rep cause i got WAY more people on my good side. and this isn't about pokemon, if you haven't noticed, it's about your abuse. i know more about how PC works than you do, and unnessecary rep is not alowed. and YOU DID SAY UNDERSTAND, you just edited your post to make me look stupid. If you give me any more bad rep, i WILL report you.
    Actually I didn't edit it and if I did it would have said when I edited it so quite making false accusations and posting in here for no reason. This would probably be considered spam so if you must continue your rambling just private message me. Also i've added to quite a lot of other members reps too.

Years
    Okay people, several things. 1. both of you are making yourselves look really stupid. 2. rep is no reason to start a flame war. 3. Why can't you solve your problems over PM, in that nice little world where it wouldn't be counted as SPAM!?!?!. 4. *looks at title* ohhh, it says, 'stripes fan club' this has NOTHING to do with it, so stop this childish behavior, and get back on-topic!

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    Okay people, several things. 1. both of you are making yourselves look really stupid. 2. rep is no reason to start a flame war. 3. Why can't you solve your problems over PM, in that nice little world where it wouldn't be counted as SPAM!?!?!. 4. *looks at title* ohhh, it says, 'stripes fan club' this has NOTHING to do with it, so stop this childish behavior, and get back on-topic!
    First off I apologize for waking you up, secondly we have been trying to solve this problem for a while throw PM, third can you give me a link to the page were the PC has there definition of SPAM since it seems to be different on every forum i'm a member of, forth I apologize for even bothering to argue with him in the thread.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    sry FT, we're PMing now, he just gave me 2 bad reps, so i got mad. ^^,

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Maca was the worst spammer PC has ever seen. he pretended to be THEE Master Kwesi, hacked Eli and Allysa's accounts, and used fake vB hacks and stuff. he also makes a lot of accounts so he can spam.

Years
    guys, if you need to know ANYTHING, there's either a thread for it in the Q&F forums, or you can PM a mod. Don't spam the thread, please.

P.S. ACManga, your sig makes people scroll down too far, please take out a few images,

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    ACManga said:
    Maca was the worst spammer PC has ever seen. he pretended to be THEE Master Kwesi, hacked Eli and Allysa's accounts, and used fake vB hacks and stuff. he also makes a lot of accounts so he can spam.
    He seems like he must have caused the community quite a lot of suffering while he was here.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Guys, this thread has gotten really offtopic, so im going to have to lock it.
    If you want to create another fan club stripes, feel free to, although id recommend someone make you one, rather than making it yourself ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back