• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stripes Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripes

TCG Master
    Years
    Yes fellow Nevadan and non-Nevadan friends I have started with much pressure from my fellow friends on my side of the pc the Stripes fan club.(if you want my real name just pm me) Anyhow, I have started this club mostly because I've become a Kingpin here in Nevada (kinda like a mob boss except cooler) By Kingpin I refer to my almost undefeatable record as a Poke'mon player, my 2 league leader statuses and 2nd in charge of another for now. Also I was in the top 32 World Championships(11-14 at that time) and lost to the who turned out to be champion. If you join this club I'll give you honarary membership in Team Evolution the strongest team in Nevada. For more info on myself though I have been on TV, about to graduate at 15, and possibly outside of the anime scene the most popular person in my neighborhood. So join my fan club today!

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Huh?
    THE CHAMPION...
    Ahh No...
    I Have Never Been To A Tournement...
    I Can Move To Texas But Cant Go To A Tournament Where I Used To Live, Cali...
    Well I Guess Your Telling The Truth So What The Heck I am In...

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Yeah XD...
    So What Was Your TCG Deck When You Were Top 32 World Championships(11-14 at that time) And Lost To The Who Turned Out To Be Champion?
    (I Copied And Pasted Isn't It Obvious XD...)

Stripes

TCG Master
    Years
    It was mainly based around AmphroasEX. It was so good in the tournament on many occasions it was a turn 2 win because I had the Electrode from hidden legends. The thing that really killed me against the champion was that he was using the whole Team Magma Deck that I found out the hard way owns me.

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    So Stripes you finally started the club yesss....just wait till I tell all the other member of Evolution, too bad most of them don't have to much time to spend on these sites since there busy with college work and running there tournaments. I'm in though and I bet Starscream will join later yesss...

Sawyer

���
    Years
    not to be mean or anything, but this probably won't be so successful because 1: you made your own fan club, 2: you're not very popular around PC. i'm not being mean or anything, just telling you that it might not be too successful. ^^,

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Um, well, not to be insulting or rude, like ACManga said, you made your own fan club. And I only saw you post once, you're sorta not well-known, where you post I obviously don't go.

Like, some people would consider that sort of arrogant. Sorry.

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet said:
    Hmmm...
    Hey I Have A Question...
    Am I Popular?
    If you start clubs and have members in those clubs and/or join clubs I would say your popular, and in that case you are popular at least with club members and online friends and that's all that really matters.

Hey Stripes what do you think about POP getting rid of draws and making matches go into sudden death?

Stripes

TCG Master
    Years
    Megatron said:
    If you start clubs and have members in those clubs and/or join clubs I would say your popular, and in that case you are popular at least with club members and online friends and that's all that really matters.

Hey Stripes what do you think about POP getting rid of draws and making matches go into sudden death?

To that I say booooooo! That just is weird no draws now, man this is going to tick off many players. What can ya do though...?

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well, i don't think i'm gonna join a Stripes fanclub started by Stripes. also, don't double post. that's another reason i'm not gonna join.

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    ACManga said:
    well, i don't think i'm gonna join a Stripes fanclub started by Stripes. also, don't double post. that's another reason i'm not gonna join.
    If you had no intention of joining then you shouldn't have posted here to begin with, now moving on to what Stripes said. I think it's stupid too if it goes to sudden death the advantage of course goes to anyone who is playing a speed deck that doesn't require a few turns to setup like the old Blaziken deck used to take a few turns to get there combo going, the Zapdos ex deck will probably own sudden death matches.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    c'mon Megatron, you know you lost. you can't give bad rep just because someone didn't join a club. that's over the top. and if i were a mod or Smod... you probably wouldn't say that. treat EVERYONE with respect equally. except Maca XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back