• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Search for Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    OCC:Alright guys but we must wait for Latias45 to post here before we go off O.o
    but we can talk about eachother.*Sorry*

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • OOC: Due to an excess of homework, I should be leaving now. I will likely return on Monday. As my character is somewhat detached from the group, you should be able to continue to roleplay to some degree. I apologize if I cause you any delay.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    OOC: I don't have the time to read through what I've missed, so can someone please list the events that happened between the time I signed up and now?

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "We have to find Latias before that guy with the cage does. You guys go look for her. I'll try to get the cage guy and force him to talk." said Keisuke as he drew his Glock, and pulled back the slide to chamber a round.

"Let's go!"

Last edited:

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
  • Oh, can I join?
    Name: Aqua
    Appearance: With cute pink hair, wears pink shorts and a flowing pink dress
    Pokemon: Kingdra
    Other: Loves Latias. Always hoped to see one.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rey slowed his pace, reconsidering his previous decision of fleeing. He turned his jade eyes toward the Pokeball he still held. What do you think, Flygon?

The male's eyes shifted, moving toward the direction of the other trainers. Although I may have no desire to join the company of those others, I cannot deny the importance of their purpose. Rey shook his head to free his conflicting thoughts. Though he remained filled with indecision, he started toward the others.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Treea noticed the New trainer head there driection and smiled at him."Hey their,were you sented by Professor Oak to search for Latias like we where?".She asked him then took out her hand."hello Im Treea and this my partner Nerra".She waited for the others to introduce them selves.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Sent?" Rey echoed. He shook his head as he neared the group. "I would not say I was 'sent' . . . " He paused. "But, I am looking for Latias." Reattaching his Pokeball to his belt, he added, "And, I'm not a member of Team Magma or Aqua." Rey was silent for a moment as his green eyes studied those present.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "Hey you, stop!" shouted Keisuke, as he recognized Rey as the trainer with the cage and pointed his Glock at him. "Explain why you were dragging a cage around, now!"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Eh?" Rey glanced about in confusion before motioning toward himself. "Me?" He sighed before turning his gaze upward with exasperation. I knew it was a bad idea to come over here.

He voice level and calm, Rey responded, "First, you need not shout. I am in close enough proximity to hear you rather clearly. Second, there is no need to tell me to stop. I had no intention of leaving. And third, I have no reason to drag around a cage. It would be ridiculous. What would it do aside from give me extra weight to carry?" Then, continuing his poor attempt at politeness, Rey tilted his head and questioned, "Perhaps you have me confused with another?"

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "Okay....., I might have mistook you for the guy dragging a cage." Said Keisuke as he holstered his sidearm. "Sorry about that."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rey closed his eyes calmly. "No need for an apology. It wasn't the first time I was mistaken for a criminal."

One jade green eye opened. "Though this man you mentioned . . . with the cage. I am assuming his motives were sufficient to irritate you?"

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    One of our guys spotted him twice. We only saw him with the cage the second time, I decided to detach from the group to find him. Somehow lost him, but I'm going to go back to where I last saw him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back