• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region Argument OOC

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    I'm gonna back out of this RP. There's enough people for it to not make a difference.

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    SU Sheet:
    Name: Joe (No last name)
    Class: trainer
    Home Region/City: Sinnoh snowpoint city
    Physical Appearance: Has spikey Bright electric blue hair
    Clothing: Wears a black jacket, wears jeans.. ALWAYS!!!
    Personality: way too enthusiastic.
    History: Until he moved to his new house his life was unknown (Revaled later >
    Random Number: 12
    Wanted Starter: Munchlax if i can't have that then sneasel
    Other: He LOVES tacos...
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?:
    Flareon!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    This is why I backed out. The quality of some of the SU's approved were just horrible.

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
    Are you sure you're 9? That sounded like something right out of a 1000-page book o.O

Anyways, I totally agree. If you don't give someone a chance, then how do you expect them to do anything good?

Years
    Hurro there! Hope there is still room for one more player, haha. ^_^

Name: (Doesn't share)
    Nickname: Rhine
    Class: Trainer
    Home Region: Hoenn, Fortree City

Appearance

She is rather short, very tanned, gold eyes, and clothes that look aged with sun patterned collar that has a persistent pattern down her vest. (The undershirt peeks at the bottom) Oddly enough, she only has only one sleeve that sets on her left arm, and it's very long with more interesting sun patterns at the end. The right arm has thick bracelets, and her hair is short, light orange, and fluffy with longer front hair that is tied. Lastly, she's usually barefoot with puffy shorts. Going along with personality, she's particularly stubborn and doesn't like to wear other sets of clothing unless they are like the ones she is wearing because Rhine finds them comfortable.

Little hard to describe without being able to post pictures, but hopefully the design doesn't sound crazier than it is.

Personality

She believes it's best to train with your Pokemon one to one instead of leaving them to battle solemnly with other Pokemon, otherwise she wouldn't feel connected enough with her partner. This is all said and done without her first Pokemon, so who knows if this belief will stay. Anything can be taken on without a second thought, so she would seem reckless and hasty to others, but is oblivious that she's seen this way. Rhine doesn't take kindly to technology, and likes everything to be more traditional. Even being outgoing, she still tends to prefer being alone, which she is conflicted about feeling this way.

History

For as long as Rhine could remember, she's always lived in the same city. Rhine only lives with her mother, and doesn't know about her father and has rarely asked about him. Due to the nature of the city, she's remained quiet to herself for many years in the environment, and didn't interfere with any of the residents. At the age of five she made friends with one of the Kecleons that roamed the city. She always known him by the name Iggi, and always talked to her mother about him. Many of the creatures were fascinating, and spends a lot time with them giving her first hand knowledge about their life style. Unfortunately she only was able to spend a year or two with Iggi before many of the Kecleons started to disappear. Truly lonely without her friend, her hopes of being a trainer has become more prominent, even if it won't ever be the same as it was that one Kecleon.

I will be adding more to this as I develop this character.

Random Number: 8.
    Wanted Starter: Surprise me.
    Other: Rhine's favorite Pokemon type is bug.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?:*Bah dum ts* Flareon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Ive been reading through all of this so i was wondering am i too late too join in this as it seems really good. Also i was wondering if you could be a trainer as well as a coordinator
    If so here is my thing
    Name: Adam Tanner
    Nickname: AJ
    Class: Trainer (Both if possible)
    Home Region/City: Mauville City
    Physical Appearance: Adam is 5,9 with charcoal black hair, which is kept into fairly short, spiky hair. He has brown eyes which show sadness inside them. He wears jeans with a hooded top, which are accompanied by a pair of trainers.
    History: Adams farther went of when he was young to follow his dream of becoming a pokemon trainer, which meant he was raised by his mother 24/7. As his mother ran the daycare centre, he was always surrounded by pokemon, but for some reason he was always shy of them, especially the more
    energetic pokemon, so he always found by the more slower, lazier pokemon, such as slakoth. One day, whilst looking around at the daycare center, he saw a poster advertising professors giving away free starter pokemon. Instantly, he went to his mother and asked her about it, with her reply being a stern no. However, after constant asking, she gave in and said yes.
    Random pokemon: 15
    Wanted Pokemon: Treekco
    Other: He is always shy, but is always strategic in how he plans his move, by knowing of many pokemon moves.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Hmmmm..... In my opinion, it has to be Ninetales.

Ive been reading through all of this so i was wondering am i too late too join in this as it seems really good. Also i was wondering if you could be a trainer as well as a coordinator
    If so here is my thing
    Name: Adam Tanner
    Nickname: AJ
    Class: Trainer (Both if possible)
    Home Region/City: Mauville City
    Physical Appearance: Adam is 5,9 with charcoal black hair, which is kept into fairly short, spiky hair. He has brown eyes which show sadness inside them. He wears jeans with a hooded top, which are accompanied by a pair of trainers.
    History: Adams farther went of when he was young to follow his dream of becoming a pokemon trainer, which meant he was raised by his mother 24/7. As his mother ran the daycare centre, he was always surrounded by pokemon, but for some reason he was always shy of them, especially the more
    energetic pokemon, so he always found by the more slower, lazier pokemon, such as slakoth. One day, whilst looking around at the daycare center, he saw a poster advertising professors giving away free starter pokemon. Instantly, he went to his mother and asked her about it, with her reply being a stern no. However, after constant asking, she gave in and said yes.
    Random pokemon: 15
    Wanted Pokemon: Treekco
    Other: He is always shy, but is always strategic in how he plans his move, by knowing of many pokemon moves.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Hmmmm..... In my opinion, it has to be Ninetales.
    In other it is meant to say "by his knowledge of many pokemon moves"

Last edited:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    ((I've been told to come here to post my form, so...))

Name: Asuna Kagurazaka
    Nickname: Asuna
    Class: Co-ordinator
    Home Region/City: Lilicove City, Hoenn.
    Physical Appearance: Asuna is 5'4, and weighs 5 stone. Despite not weighing much, she looks like a normal girl for her age. She has peach skin. She has ginger hair, which is always put into 2 long ponytails. She also has 1 blue and 1 green eye.
    Clothing: Normally, she would wear a red, glittery dress, with tons of make up. She will occasionally change her mid, and where clothes that look similar to a school uniform. If she is going to a party of something important, she will wear a long, black dress.
    Personality: Asuna is very aggressive, and is a loner as of the way she grew up. If she is in a team, she likes to be the leader.he can be very self- centred at times, which can often lead to arguments.
    History: When she was 4 years old, her parents abandoned her on a cruise, and she then found herself in Lilicove City. It was 10 years after living in Lilicove, Asuna decided to become a trainer. It was then when she moved to Dulero.
    Random Number: 17
    Wanted Starter: Treecko
    Other: She can easily fall in love with other characters (who are male.) and if she does, I would suggest trying to slowly back away.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: It's... Flareon!

@lpha

Solid Snivy <3
    Years
    SU Sheet:
    Name: Axel Sparkcannons

Nickname: Spark,or Axel

Home Region/City: Hoenn,Fallarbor Town

Physical Appearance: Axel has Crystal Blue eyes, a claw mark on his left cheek, 5'7 in height.

Clothing: Axel wears a Black and Blue long sleeved jacket,Black pants,A piercing on his left ear and during the winter,A Black hooded jacket and white cargo pants.

Personality: Axel has a cold personality, only caring for pokemon and sometimes risking his life in order to save a pokemon's life.Due to experiencing a Magmar Attack,
    he has gained a fear for Fire-Types.

History: Axel had been miserable during his childhood, His parents were killed by Mewtwo when he was still a baby.He had lived in an orphanage until he was 9 years old, The head of the orphanage
    realized Axel was still not adopted so they had Axel sent off to the pokemon day-care couple to raise him.During Axel was gathering berries with his foster father,Axel met a Pikachu with spiky fur on top of
    it's head, he asked his foster father if he could keep it and so he did.After 2 years Axel sent off on a journey to find and defeat Mewtwo with his Pikachu.

Random Number: 7

Wanted Starter: Wildcard (Pikachu)

Other: Axel has developed a fear for fire-type pokemon during his childhood.

What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?:Flareon

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Name: Evangeline Thomas

Nickname: Eva

Home Region/City: Hoenn, Fallarbor Town

Physical Appearance: Evangeline is dark skinned with big bright blue eyes that still have a cold look to them. She has long curly whitish-Blonde hair that goes down to the middle of her back and is always up n a curly ponytail. She stands only 4'4' small for a girl her age and weighs roughly 87 lbs. Her face is covered in freckles and on her right cheek is a birthmark in the shape of a small heart.

Clothing: Eva dresses in a blackish-blue dress that has long sleeves and goes down to just below her knees. This dress is paired with a pair of midnight blue fingerless gloves and a black headband, along with black leggings and midnight blue colored boots.

History: Evangeline Thompson has lived a rough life for as long as she can remember. Growing up in the farm town of Fallarbor in the Hoenn region she spent almost all of her time out of her house and on the farm just to keep away from her parents both of whom were retired members of Team Midnight. From a young age she had been told stories of the things her parents had done when part of the team and had gathered an obvious strong dislike of her parents and Team Midnight. When she was nine she expressed an interest in Fire Pokemon and she was told You can have a Pokemon if you Join Team Midnight by her parents to which she strongly refused. After she verbally showed her dislike of Team Midnight she spent more and more time locked in her room to avoid going out and having the bruises left on her after her parents beat her from being seen.

One day when she finally got out of the house she saw a poster saying that the Pokemon Professor Birch was giving out Starter Pokemon. Finding some spare change in her pocket Eva called the number on the poster reserving her spot at the meeting. But as she started to sneak out of her house that night she was caught by her father and it wasn't until several days late that she managed to get herself to the Pokemon lab no even caring about all the bruises.

Wanted Starter: Torchic

Other: Eva is nervous around people bigger than her which is practically everyone and if someone raises a hand to her or slams something down she will go into a state of fear that's hard for people to get her out of.

What's Blaine's favorite Pokemon?: Flareon

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2011
    my SU form~ sorry its a little TL;DR haha

Name: Tyler Argent
    Nickname: Ty
    Home Region/City: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh Region

Physical Appearance: Tyler is around 5'7". He has very pale skin from the almost constant overcast skies of Snowpoint City, and blond hair, cut short and ragged. He has pale blue eyes similar to the color of ice. He has a thin scar across the back of his neck.

Clothing: Tyler is almost always seen in his trademark gray hoodie, black sneakers and a pair of regular blue jeans. He wears a small locket in the shape of a cello which holds a small picture of his older sister, who passed away in an avalanche which caused the scar on his neck. When it gets really cold, he wears an orange ski-jacket and ear muffs.

Personality: Tyler is a quiet, shy teenager who rarely likes to make himself known. Growing up under the shadow of his older sister, Valerie, who exhibited an unnatural talent in music, and of his mother, the gym leader of the City, Tyler never felt like the center of attention, nor did he bring attention to himself.

Underneath his shy exterior, however, Tyler is a genuinely caring person. He cares immensely for his few friends and his love for Pokemon knows no boundaries. He often travels out to the Acuity Lakefront and spends time with the Pokemon who live there.

History: Tyler grew up in the midst of Team Galatic's attempt to harness the power of Dialga and Palkia. For the first years of his life, he lead a normal life, one slightly domineered by Team Galatic's control of the town and his lack of attention, but a normal one. Desperately wishing to be a Trainer, he watched his mother, battle challengers religiously…until things changed.

He can very clearly remember that fateful day when they showed up in Snowpoint City to raid Lake Acuity and capture its precious gem; Uxie. Tyler was just 11 years old when it happened, but he can clearly remember watching his mother and sister run out of the city towards the lakefront to confront the dastardly Team Galatic. He followed behind closely, although he had no Pokemon of his own to use, due to his mother's reluctance to allow him to become a trainer. He watched in awe as his father and mother's pokemon fought courageously on the other side of the shore, but what impressed him most was Valerie and her Espeon worked as one to bring down Pokemon after Pokemon as Team Galatic was gradually defeated.

But then, the tides took a turn for the worse- the much worse. A Galatic Grunt caught sight of the young boy watching and ordered his Mighteyena to use Hyper Beam on the snow bank behind him. Frozen by fear, Tyler turned and saw the snow falling rapidly down a small mountain but was unable to move. Espeon preoccupied in a battle, Valerie leapt towards him and pushed him out of the way, into a tree in the process, cutting the back of his neck. Valerie was crushed by snow and rock, but by the time the doctors were able to find her it was too late. Sensing her owner's death, Espeon fled and hasn't been seen since. Sadly, Team Galatic also got away.

3 years have passed since then. Tyler and his mother's relationship became awkward and tense, to the point where they barely communicate anymore. His father left a few days after the death to travel a region called Isshu, and hasn't been heard from since. Unable to take his small-town life anymore, Tyler packed some clothes, took some money from the swear jar, chopped up his hair to make him unrecognizable, and set out from his town. When he reached Celestic Town, he found a flier advertising that starter Pokemon were being handed out by Professor Dawn Rowan in a newly discovered region named Dulero. Working odd jobs and skipping meals, he saved up enough money and headed for Dulero, where his Pokemon journey will finally begin.

Random Number: 7
    Wanted Starter: Wildcard [Eevee]
    Other: His sister is a sensitive topic for him, he can be awkward in conversation until he gets to know you well.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Flareon!

Back