• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Randall Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvtm

Years
    lol , i still have like 2 or more weeks befores it starts..and i personally like vacations better but how are you randall , whatsup??!

btw add me to msn!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow snice a month, that is really early. Man I wish I could go back to college. ^^; Yeah, I do like school. XD I am glad you been doing fine.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is cool! ^^ I got to volunteer today. It was awesome. You know of what happened down south...it got hit by a hurricane. So I want to help out...like sorting out food, toys, clothes...you name it. I had to do something...I even bought my own clothes. XD

mvtm

Years
    Well in my country Chavez (our president) is the reason for all the bad things aswell. so how are you randall? i think i am going to a good charlotte concert soon :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! Welcome back. ^^ So you don't like Bush? Yeah I don't blame you there. XD

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    lol.....So! I started bowling again! And I am gonna start bowling high school leauge to...that is like 7 0r 8 games a day.....I started bowling yesterday on regular league I bowled 186,189, and a 246!!! YAY me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back