• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-[The PokeCommunity's Daily Chit Chat]-|2007 New Year's Edition|<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
  • Bans are to be discussed in private. They're between the staff and the banned individual. Rallying people together to get someone unbanned doesn't fall in that category. >>

Lucid

Bans are to be discussed in private. They're between the staff and the banned individual. Rallying people together to get someone unbanned doesn't fall in that category. >>

That isn't exsactly what's going down, but that's a nice rule anyway.

Years
  • Lol. Half of the uppers are in here now.

Anyways, I like your new banner and avatar David, who made them?

David = Origin? If so, himself. o.o; All these names, I swear. I can't keep up. ;_; Is there a list of PC name to real names anywhere?

Years
  • That isn't exsactly what's going down, but that's a nice rule anyway.

Ok, that was the last bit of what is going to be said about this. If anyone else does it I will follow through with what Morkula said earlier.

Abby: Nope, no list for our real names, but there is one in the name change thread for previous usernames that we have had.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • That isn't exsactly what's going down, but that's a nice rule anyway.
    Yeah, that isn't. Just Paige and I are friends of Dakota.

I wouldn't try to rally supporters in public anyway. XD; It gets in the way of most people's fun.

Abby, yeah. The first post of the name changes thread keeps track of all name changes made. It wouldn't say "David" though since Kurosaki was never "David" on PC.

Years
  • But my memory is awful so a name change list would be more or less useless. :x Oh well. That's still a good thing to have with the namechange thread.

Lucid

Yeah, that isn't. Just Paige and I are friends of Dakota.

I wouldn't try to rally supporters in public anyway. XD; It gets in the way of most people's fun.

Abby, yeah. The first post of the name changes thread keeps track of all name changes made. It wouldn't say "David" though since Kurosaki was never "David" on PC.

I'm actually mad at him because he was a jerk to Alan. D; But he was funnier then most people here before that.

22sa

Years
  • The mood in David's new theme is so different from his last Inuyasha Santa one that it came as a shock to me. XD; I still love it, though. Ichigo's hollow = pure awesome power.

22sa

Years
  • But my memory is awful so a name change list would be more or less useless. :x Oh well. That's still a good thing to have with the namechange thread.
    Really? o_o; I didn't think it was any harder to remember one of a person's PC usernames then his real life name or nickname.

I'm actually mad at him because he was a jerk to Alan. D; But he was funnier then most people here before that.
    I suppose he did say something irresponsible things to Alan when I was around too, but I didn't think Alan cared (since Alan too enjoyed Dakota's humor).

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • ..I thought I recalled some episode where he was brooding over what Dakota had said, something that had to do with his livejournal.

Ah, well. Memory fails me.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Really? o_o; I didn't think it was any harder to remember one of a person's PC usernames then his real life name or nickname.
    What happens when their username is like...long...or something? XD

22sa

Years
  • ..I thought I recalled some episode where he was brooding over what Dakota had said, something that had to do with his livejournal.

Ah, well. Memory fails me.
    I don't really understand it well if he was upset about that Dakota's LJ comment in January... to me, it's all just what normal Dakota would say. Perhaps Alan was in the wrong mood at the time, and was upset that the nature of his mood was invisible to Dakota's eyes. Which would've affected him if he was in a down enough mood.

Edit: Then just remember part of it? o_o; The internet browser search funtions AND PC's search funtions require only parts of names to find them. Since all name changes were recorded in the first post of the name change thread, you only have to figure out one username to search out the rest... XD; /obvious stuff

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back